“Best Pizza in Brevard County”

Michelli's Pizzeria
Ranked #118 of 443 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Best Pizza in Brevard County”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This by far is the best pizza, calzones, and General Italian food in Palm Bay, West Melbourne and Brevard county for that matter! Products are always high quality and super flavorful! Delivery is a perfect addition. My first choice for pizza in Palm Bay!

3 Thank Sfiedor

Palm Bay, Florida
“Best baked ziti I have ever had anywhere”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We have been having Michelle's food since the day they opened . We live close and we have ordered almost everything on the menu at one time or another as they deliver to us all the time.
The baked ziti with sausage is incredible , the pizza is yummy, the calzones are wonderful. I could go on and on. If you live anywhere close to here you have to try their food. They know us by voice now and it feels like family when you go in there. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

2 Thank DaleMc1951
Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This is my neighborhood pizza place. The food is very good. Whenever I ate pizza at other places I would get an upset stomach but I don't here. I think it's because they use fresh ingredients. The staff is always friendly and nice. They also make great garlic rolls too. Small seating area is about the only down side.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden treasure!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have never considered myself a lover of authentic Italian food, mostly because growing up the extent of my Italian pallet was sadly limited to Pizza Hut and Olive Garden. I grew up in a small southern town, which most would say lacked a certain fine dining sophistication. However, I see it quite differently.

Where I come from you learned to enjoy and appreciate down right good food! Now that I've grown up and moved away from my small town I've traveled, eaten and experienced many different things. Some good, some bad.

Of all the places I've been Michelli's is the only place that reminds me of home. No matter who you are, or where you come from you just can't deny good food! Michelli's is a family owned resturant and the employees waste no time making you feel like you are a part of that family.

It's difficulty to explain the the quality and taste of the food Michelli's churns out fresh daily because I've never had anything that is worthy enough to be considered for comparrison. It's also hard to choose one single menu item to showcase because everything is absolutely amazing.

Michelli's is a place who's great food and outstanding service translates in any language. If you only visit one more restaurant before you die make it Michelli's.

1 Thank Lykekristenduh
“Employee beyond rude”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Let me start off this review by saying that Michelli’s has excellent food. One of the top pizza places in Brevard County. Their sauce is excellent, and we love just about everything on their menu.

However, the reason for this bad review is due to how I was treated by one of the workers at this restaurant.
My husband and I have been avid fans of this restaurant since the day they opened. Every chance we got, we would brag about this place to family and friends. When we had our two kids, the first few weeks of their life, we ordered from them 3-4 times a week because it was easy and the food was excellent.
There have been times when we have received our food (via delivery) and it wasn’t their normal quality or they made an honest mistake. A few times being our antipasta salad having no cheese, the delivery guy tilted the pizza and all the cheese went to one side, my husband ordered a calzone once, and when he cut in half, more than half of the calzone was bread- barely any cheese. After speaking with the pizza maker (which I believe is the owner’s brother) he sincerely apologized and stated they had someone new doing the calzones. Understandable…but I expect them to fix it. All of these mistakes warrant a call to the business in my opinion, so I made the call.

Well, our most recent complaint was this past Saturday when we received an extra large cheese pizza and a meatball sub. When the delivery guy handed my husband the box, the meatball sub container was sitting on top of the pizza box. My husband immediately noticed that the box was creased and folding in, but took it inside and saw that half the cheese was on the top lid of the pizza box due to it caving in (pic attached) I immediately called and explained to the girl that answered what happened and she put me on hold and came back and stated something along the lines of “we can send the delivery guy back out to pick up the pizza and we can refund you. We can never seem to make you happy. In my five years of working here I have never seen those boxes do that. They are heavy duty boxes” I was so taken back. Was she calling me a liar!? And she had a major attitude to go along with it- so I told her we haven’t complained in months and I could count on 1 hand the number of times we’ve called and complained about stuff- and it wasn’t silly stuff- it was them making a mistake! We’ve been going to them for at least five years now and if I have called five times- that’s 1x per year….apparently that is unacceptable. Most business’s want to know the mistakes they are making so they can fix them. Not this girl. I was so taken back by her rudeness to a customer and even moreso- a very common customer. I finally asked to speak to the owner (whom BTW stopped and talked to us the last time we ate in the restaurant to tell us how big our kids have gotten and we mentioned to her how they should open up a bigger restaurant because they would do so well). Upon talking to her on the phone, she was clueless as to the situation and I explained it to her, and she apologized and offered a 20% discount. I politely told her I wasn’t sure if we’d ever eat there again and that honestly isn’t why I call and complain. I can certainly afford a pizza for my family. I wasn’t looking for any handouts. As a matter of fact, I think we’ve used a “sorry gift” 1-2 times. I usually forget we even have one. This place isn’t cheap but their food is excellent so when we get something that is subpar and not to their normal standards (which wasn’t often) we would call and let them know. This girl taking the phone call just clearly think they are just too perfect of a company to ever make a mistake. Well, this was a big mistake.

I don’t think we will ever find another pizza place as good as this one, but we certainly can’t support a company that treats their customers this way. I was so truly disappointed in this encounter and just shocked (as was my husband). I will say, that this specific employee has never been as nice as the other employee’s in this restaurant.

I could have given them maybe 2-3 stars, but this employee was so so so rude that it negates anything else. I am still shocked by this (2 days later)

• Visited May 2014