“Best-in-town calamari”

Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Un CHAIN your appetite and discover homemade. Family owned since 2000. The best Italian and so much more. Full liquor bar, extensive wine list, banquet facilities for up to 100. Nightly features include hand cut Filet Mignon, fresh seafood and Osso Bucco. Sunday night dinner dance with 2 for 1 drinks and 5.00 appetizers. Sunday brunch. Suntree's favorite meeting place!
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We rate other restaurants' with Tuscany Grill on its calamari appetizer--a light breading, crisp and tender. And the salad mixture of greens are fresh. The eggplant rollatini was great and enough for another meal as was the veal piccata. The bread was hot and delicious. A quiet restaurant where conversations can be carried on without shouting over the background noise.

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I forgot about this great spot - and just happened upon it after not going for over 10 years . Very friendly and prompt service . My husband and I split the caprese appetizer - it was delicious. My husband , being Italian is a picky Italian eater. He chose the chicken parm and loved it . I had the salmon Mediterranean wrap - incredible . We will definately be back here over and over again now that we have rediscovered it.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Tuscany Grill is one of our "go-to" restaurants in our monthly rotation. They have excellent soups, salads and bruschettas, and their chef specials are also very good. Cozy atmosphere with very good service. Also, they have a fairly extensive lunch menu -- last week I had "Clams Casino Pasta". OMG, SO good -- with bacon, clams, tomato, onions, clam broth and butter -- a nice sized portion for lunch. They also have a Penne Vodka that is very nice, along with various salads, strombolis, and various pasta dishes. A good, reliable place for fresh food, a clean, welcoming atmosphere and very good service.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was so pleased to find this wonderful italian restaurant while on a visit to my mother who lives in Melbourne.....the warm bread was offered with a terrific basil dipping sauce....my husbands chicken piccata was perfect.....my clams in garlic and white wine over linguini was flavorful and chick full of clams...the service was great...Patrick was our waiter and he was wonderful.....will go back again and again....

Reviewed 25 August 2013

My wife and I dined last night at the Tuscany Grill and I can only say disappointed. I had the veal parmigiania, and the pasta chef needs some real help, the strands looked like someone broke them in two and they were overcooked, plus the pasta was full of water and not drained. Have to re-think another visit, unlike our last ones.