“Average Italian restaurant”

Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Un CHAIN your appetite and discover homemade. Family owned since 2000. The best Italian and so much more. Full liquor bar, extensive wine list, banquet facilities for up to 100. Nightly features include hand cut Filet Mignon, fresh seafood and Osso Bucco. Sunday night dinner dance with 2 for 1 drinks and 5.00 appetizers. Sunday brunch. Suntree's favorite meeting place!
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Went here recently with a group. I had a rigatoni with sausage and peppers that had more sauce than meat and was a bit spicey. My Husband's chicken parmagiana was good, similar to what we've had in other italian restaurants. Enjoyed the warm crusty bread, served with an olive oil dipping sauce. Service was good considering it was a large group, some of the servers could have been friendlier. Prices on the regular menu seem a bit high, and not sure we will return as there are other, better choices nearby.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on the way south off I- 95- a great find. Had Mediterranean salad with Chicken. One of the best I have had. Had a glass of house White wine- bill $20.14- excellent value- would stop again.

1  Thank Joeytoo
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant because of the good reviews. The décor was not impressive, but the service was good. My wife ordered one of the specials for the evening because the waitress made it sound so good. When it came out on was on a cutting board and ii was cold and very small portion. They had cut up pasta in a glass. She hated it. I had Scampi Tuscany. The portion was small and the sauce was bland and tasteless. Salads were nothing special. All that was good was the bread. We will not return

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We decided to return to Tuscany Grill for our anniversary. We've been before and loved it but, for some reason, we just don't return that often.

It could be the price, which I feel is slightly higher than it should be, but the food here is terrific. And the portions are great.

VERY solid Italian dished with some unique twists.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Went to Tuscany Grill last weekend. It's been a year or more since the last time we ate there. Both my my and my wife's meals lacked flavor. Too bad with several other Italian Restaurants so close by. Don't know if I'll go back again...