“Great Italian”

Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Un CHAIN your appetite and discover homemade. Family owned since 2000. The best Italian and so much more. Full liquor bar, extensive wine list, banquet facilities for up to 100. Nightly features include hand cut Filet Mignon, fresh seafood and Osso Bucco. Sunday night dinner dance with 2 for 1 drinks and 5.00 appetizers. Sunday brunch. Suntree's favorite meeting place!
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Dined here for the first time at a friends Birthday party, the food was very tasty and the service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble for our waiter. Will definitely be going again!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I go with friens on Sunday evenings to dance a little in the room next door, share good wine and great food. The atmosphere is friendly, service excellent. I recently ate at another Italian that other friends liked and was very disappointed. The food quality is superior here. Though my favorite is Fetucini Alfredo ( perpared with scallions its of ham) I have always enjoyed the mixed favorites. Not hungry , $5 appetizers on Sunday. Like to do a little dancing, there is a DJ. GO Here often.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Went here recently with a group. I had a rigatoni with sausage and peppers that had more sauce than meat and was a bit spicey. My Husband's chicken parmagiana was good, similar to what we've had in other italian restaurants. Enjoyed the warm crusty bread, served with an olive oil dipping sauce. Service was good considering it was a large group, some of the servers could have been friendlier. Prices on the regular menu seem a bit high, and not sure we will return as there are other, better choices nearby.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on the way south off I- 95- a great find. Had Mediterranean salad with Chicken. One of the best I have had. Had a glass of house White wine- bill $20.14- excellent value- would stop again.

1  Thank Joeytoo
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant because of the good reviews. The décor was not impressive, but the service was good. My wife ordered one of the specials for the evening because the waitress made it sound so good. When it came out on was on a cutting board and ii was cold and very small portion. They had cut up pasta in a glass. She hated it. I had Scampi Tuscany. The portion was small and the sauce was bland and tasteless. Salads were nothing special. All that was good was the bread. We will not return