“Perfect place for sushi & thai food!”
Review of Siam Orchid

Siam Orchid
Ranked #88 of 438 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Asian
Indialantic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect place for sushi & thai food!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

5 stars, hands down. Best sushi in brevard county. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Delicious pad thai too!

• Visited July 2013

FL
“Probably our favorite in Melbourne”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We like sushi and Thai and we eat it a lot. Siam is almost always our go to. We don't care for Haru as they serve a bunch of fancy sushi at very high prices. We like the other places in town but for some reason almost always fall back to Siam and Thai Thai.

Visited March 2013
Mid Florida, Florida
“Best Thai and Sushi in Melbourne”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I love this place. My favorite lunch place for Thai. I always go for the Green Curry or Basil Chicken. I'm not as familiar with their sushi or other Japanese dishes but it is popular. Would highly recommend.

Visited September 2012
Mid Florida, Florida
“fesh food”
Reviewed 12 September 2012

wonderful restaurant. been going for years. always fresh food and great service. never disspointed. good selection of sushi and other dishes

Visited August 2012
Indialantic, Florida
“On the plus side I loved the Pineapple Fried Rice!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The family and I went to Siam Orchid a couple of weeks ago. We started out with a summer roll. The outside was too sticky...I actually had to scrape it off my teeth.We also had the Tiger Tears...the beef was not very flavorful nor was it spicy.
I had the Pineapple Fried Rice...it is made with chicken, pineapple, and curry powder. It was excellent. My husband and daughter had the teriyaki chicken. They rated it as average...it had a lot of sauce and the sides didn't come on the plate. So it was a piece of chicken on a plate. My son had the tempura shrimp and he enjoyed that as well. In the future I may order some Pineapple Fried Rice as take-out but I don't think I can convince the family to go with me again.

Visited August 2012