“Very average”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
“Very average”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Went there with the family last night for dinner rather than our regular Japanese place and was disappointed. It's been a few years since we have eaten there and now I remember why. Service is very slow and disorganized. Food is minimal with large price tag (for what you get) and it really wasn't that good. Best part of our dinner was talking to the other family that was sat with us. We will not be returning.

florida
“went because our Group picked it..wouldn't go back.”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Well I had looked this restaurant up prior to going but it was Not MY Choice, and each couple in Our Group gets a Pick...there was a Manager watching Every table and I Must say Our Grill Chef WAS Fantastic! Just wish the Food would've been the Same. I AM a Vegetarian so I picked the Shrimp...and That was actually Good, but the "rest" of the MEAL? A Huge disappointment. The rice was NOT tasty as MOST is, especially when it's cooked this way, the "veggies" were well I want to be nice, Not enough and Not enough of a selection that AUTOMATICALLY Came with your pick of the main...meat or fish. All in all, I am Glad we went, but would Not go back, but again I must say, OUR CHEF was a Huge Entertainment, AND HE was Great, but he only had SO much to WORK With..Service was Also good for drinks and like the "soup?" and salads.

Cocoa, Florida
“Not what it used to be....”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This was my favorite restaurant in Melbourne. The last two times I've gone it was not so great. The first bad experience was that the entertainment was lacking, as if the chef didn't have the skills others have displayed on previous visits. I didn't want it to be that the restaurant was going downhill, maybe just a bad night, someone called out sick, etc. So, I went back again and it was even worse. Our chef dropped the utensils every time he tried to execute a trick, to the point I was worried someone might get hurt! He had no interaction with any of the table quests even though I tried hard to get him going, he was so flat. I realize their English isn't that great, but this was beyond that. I watched the other chefs while we were waiting and found the same flatness with them as well. The food was good, but it isn't worth $30 a person w/o the entertainment factor. Too bad,

Satellite Beach, Florida
“Hibachi grill, delicious fun!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

I took my family this weekend, and were treated with great service, watching knifes and spatulas up in the air, onion volcanos on fire, and a beautiful salt water aquarium, made our sunday afternoon enjoyable, food was great, but a party of four could be pricey on Sunday, (cheaper mon -sat) but the amount of leftovers mase it up.
We sure will be back :)

Melbourne, Florida
“Always fun!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

When we want something fun, we always head to Fujiyama (hibachi side). It has always been consistent, never a bad meal. The prices are reasonable and the food is very tasty, plus you're getting a show!

• Visited May 2013