“Excellent Meal”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We came here for a late lunch a couple of weeks ago. The meal was excellent, so we decided to return for dinner. Tonight they were having a French 4-course dinner special. It was excellent. $29.00 a couple plus drinks, taxes, and tip, we left having spent under $50.00 and completely satisfied.

1  Thank Randy_G_FL

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I went here with my daughter for lunch on a Saturday. There were 4 tables of patrons and we waited 10 minutes before we were acknowledged by the waitress. She took a drink order and someone dropped off menus at our table 5 minutes later. Drinks came 5 minutes after that. Our waitress made no eye contact with us at all and she seemed either bored or put out at having to take our order. I had a Greek salad that was so-so and my daughter had a turkey sandwich that was mediocre. To make matters worse we waited another half hour before our order was dropped off by someone who offered a quick apology for the long wait in getting our food. I couldn't find a our waitress to get a beverage refill until our meal was over. We practically had to beg for the bill and we waited 10 minutes for our credit card to be processed. Ours was the only occupied table for half of our dining experience and none of the tables had been bussed during our entire dining experience. One table close to ours had a spilled drink that dripped continuously onto the floor and formed a very large pool which no one bothered to clean it up. It would have been a fall hazard if a patron had walked by. Since the front of this restaurant isn't run well, I shudder to think of what goes on in the kitchen. I can only blame myself for not walking out while I had the chance.

3  Thank Lppinky
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I went to Crossfire this past weekend and tried the dinner for two. We were both amazed at how much food we were served for a little cost of 30$. The service and atmosphere were great. We left full and happy with boxes. We will defiantly be going back this weekend as well!

1  Thank Squeekims
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We had soup and sandwiches for lunch. Soup cold and bland, sandwiches below average. Just don't get it. The inside of the old location smelled.

1  Thank jbaron02
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Busy at lunch, quiet at dinner? Been here once for lunch, and twice for dinner.
Always been very satisfied with my selection. Seems like a master chef made the food and decorated the plate. Always wowed, and very happy with the price.

Not willing to wait for a table at some snooty restaurant? You'll be glad you tried this place.

1  Thank i2gene