“Friends and Family Christmas Day Sail” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of At the Helm Sailing Charters

At the Helm Sailing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sailing Charters And Sailing Lessons On The Indian River, Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne Beach, Vero Beach, Sebastian, Ft Pierce, Brevard County.
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Friends and Family Christmas Day Sail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

I wanted to plan something different and special for my friends and family on Christmas Day. I thought a Christmas meal would be better enjoyed on a beautiful sail boat while enjoying the local wildlife so, after some time on the internet; I contacted Captain Mickey to set up this experience. Our excursion was EVERYTHING we hoped for...FABULOUS Captain, BEAUTIFUL boat, exception weather, great company and excellent food. We will sincerely look forward to sail with At the Helm Sailing Charters in the future. THANKS Captain Mickey for being a part of our Holiday festivities!

Visited December 2013

Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada
“Sailing Lesson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Spent a great morning learning how to sail and handle Mikes boat. Knowledgable, personable captain. Very relaxed learning atmosphere. Highly recommend whether you want to nust spend time on a boat or learn how to sail it yourself. The Indian River provides an excellent place to sail. My Son, daughter-in-law and I had a great time. Looking forward to learning more next time. Look Mike up and book some time on board, you wont regret it.

Visited September 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A great treat for Dad's 80th birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

What a treat! Dad a great time and even got to steer for a while. Captain Mickey was relaxed and made the cruise more like a family boat ride than a commercial cruise.

I highly recommend Captain Mickey and his very clean boat for your next adventure.

Visited September 2013
Suwanee, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful, relaxing excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

What a great day my family and I enjoyed with Captain Mickey. I was relaxed, my wife took the helm and my kids explored the boat. Great weather and a great day on the river. If you are looking for a relaxing time and enjoy being out on the river, At The Helm Charters is the only choice. Our tour came complete with dolphins and manatees.
Captain Mickey also made the perfect recommendation for enjoying the 4th of July fireworks celebration. Cocoa Village was a great setting and the route he recommended us to drive would have been worth paying a tour. Beautiful homes right along the river in a 146 year old community. Great evening and a bonus to a great day on the water.

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The wind the water and me.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband treated me to a sail on the Intracoastal for last year's birthday. It took until yesterday for the stars to align and off we tacked. Captain Mickey is just what you'd expect for a lazy morning's sail, relaxed, friendly and VERY brave. He allowed me to take the helm for almost 3 hours. We sailed about 8 miles north and back, (sailing is a slow excitement) and the thrill it stayed with me long past the time we berthed back in the harbor. My best adventures are on a sailboat of any size. Captain Mickey is the perfect host, his boat is comfortable and allows a novice to "catch the wind" on a slow breeze day. He made me relaxed enough that I was actually able to carry on a reasonable conversation while steering towards home. I highly recommend the experience that is fun, fresh and good for the soul.

Visited May 2013