“Win Tickets and maybe even find a vintage video game....”
Review of Fun Town

Fun Town
Ranked #3 of 13 Fun & Games in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun Town is Brevard county's largest indoor family fun center with activities for families of all ages. We are committed to providing fun and exceptional service to all of our guests. Featuring roller skating, laser tag, mini bowling and much more, Fun Town is the place to go for great family fun and awesome birthday parties!
Los Angeles, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Win Tickets and maybe even find a vintage video game....”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Look, this really is average when compared to other fun centers like it, but in this area there are few attractions that appeal to the inner child in all of us. Extra point for availability. The facility is well staffed, the staff are helpful, and the video games work (mostly). They keep it nice and cool, and dark. Restrooms are clean - a huge factor for me to return. The music is uplifting pop from many eras. Surprisingly, among the kiddie ticket games we found a Ms. Pacman/Galaga machine, which made Fun Town worth the gas to get there. Would love to see some pinball games there in the future. They have room. Hint: The only drawback was not being able to bring in my Starbucks. Drink up!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank christina_onthe_road

Melbourne, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great birthday party place”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

We had my little girl's 5th birthday party here. The kids had a great time and it was so convenient having them serve drinks and pizza. I would however recommend that for birthday parties that the kids be a little older than my daughter was because the kids could not really skate well and could not use the laser tag. They did enjoy the bouncy house and bowling. Overall I would recommend this place for visiting anytime, particularly if your child likes skating. Oh and by the way, they do have "walkers" for the little kids to skate with.

4 Thank Michelle C
Cocoa Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Great place for families, clean, not crowded and serves beer”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Yesterday I had my second experience at Fun Town in Melbourne and had a great time. We went with a $40 family coupon that included skating, laser tag, $8 in video games, a pizza and a pitcher of soda. Of course, we ended up spending an additional $20 on video games, buying a $13 bucket of beer, and renting a $4 skate-trainer, so it wasn't the cheapest outing. But everyone had a great time. My six year old really built up his skating confidence using the skate trainer and by the end of the night was skating alone and unassisted. The two year old tried skating but preferred the bounce house and playground. The bathrooms were very clean and the entire place seems well run. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the place wasn't crowded at all. One complaint is that all of the video games seemed to have problems and "ate" our money. The pizza is nothing to get excited about, but what would you expect from a skating rink. Overall we had a great time. Any place that is family friendly but has beer for the parents is a win for us. Thanks to Fun Town for a great local destination.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank milesandcoco
Melbourne, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly a FAMILY entertainment center!”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Fun Town is the only place I have ever brought my niece to where she stayed entertained the entire day. She is not yet three years old, and she had a blast. She wanted to skate, and even though she is small, they not only let her skate, but they had an employee on the skate floor that held her hand and helped her skate. They even had actual skates that fit her (baby size 8), along with the ones that go over her shoes. She loved all of the arcade games, especially the mini bowling and the carousel. One thing I was most pleased with was the overall cleanliness of the place. I halfway expected there to be candy wrappers and such in the bounce house and playground area, but it was spotless, as was the rest of the venue. In all, I was really impressed with the level of customer service and entertainment at Fun Town. I plan to have my niece's next birthday party here, and I would recommend this place to anyone!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank K R
DOVER
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 241 helpful votes
“Best skating rink for kids”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

My mom who is a local took us to Funtown. I think this is the cleanest nicest skating rink we have ever been too!! It is like Chuck E cheese in there with a huge arcade. It has laser tag, which was so much fun and a beautiful skating rink!! For 20.00 you get unlimited laser tag and skating, well worth it!!

Visited July 2012