Suburban Extended Stay
Beach Tropics Motel(Indialantic)
Beach House Motel(Indialantic)
Monterey Motel(Indialantic)
View Hotel
All reviewsbig refrigeratorstayed herestay there againbudget hotelmelbourne flother guestsenjoyed my stayclean roomsfront desk staffairportkitchenettetvrenovationpillowsac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Location was great for my needs, service was fine, but the hotel has obviously had extensive water damage. It looks like they were doing some remodeling but my room smelled pretty bad. I didn't ask to be moved as I was so tired I didn't want to repack and move.
I did hear someone at the desk later saying they wanted a refund.When I checked out the next morning I mentioned the smell to the manager which was basically net with silence.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank tlw529
Reviewed 1 September 2013

As a frequent traveler, please be aware of the possibility of cameras in your room. At the front desk, upon checkout, it was brought to my attention that something that happened in my room. Although the incident was not illegal, it was againt the hotel's policy. I cannot see any way the activity could have been observed without surveillance.

• Stayed: August 2013
12  Thank businessismybusiness
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Nearby shops had plenty of provisions to make use of the in room micro and fridge. Town itself is surprisingly charming with an old downtown. We stopped there on the way to PlantCity for the Strawberry Festival. The room was comfortable and quiet. It was well worth the money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bacc35
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I booked a reservation in march for may,they screwed it up and charged me even after discussing with the employee plans to attend a graduation and things to do in town.I happen to check in and found out the mistake before arriving in town.The woman on the phone frazelled to find the problem swore the manager would call to clear up and reschedule.He did not even after I called voicemail again asking for a return call to clarify.After this disrespect I canceled and booked somewhere else and they charged my credit card again!The management wont come to the phone or return calls.

Room Tip: Never got to experience this hotel outside of poor customer service on behalf of management..Employees tried to fix issues but apparent the owner/manager is to arrogant to care for customers future business.
Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank abby h
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Good hotel for a large family. Went to Melbourne for a family funeral. Half of the family stay in another hotel and half in the Surburban. They pay much more andhad half the space. Just make sure you ask for the second floor, it's the renovated floor. I remembered to ask and my mother and I got great clean rooms on the second floor. My brother forgot and his first room was on the third floor. He never made it in the door. He open it, smelled, looked at the carpet and saw fingernails and walked out. They gave him a second floor room. If you are looking for upscale go elsewhere. If you are looking for comfortable and somewhere to lay you head. This is good. The front desk was even going to go through the camera's to see if they could locate the person that may have stolen my phone. (Found it later). Great staff, great hotel.

Room Tip: The second floor is renovated and the best. Always ask.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family