“Wood fire”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Wood fire”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff. Let my 7 year old pet a lobster. The wood fire lobster was AMAZING. Will definitely go again.

Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“Typical Red Lobster experience”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Been to this Red Lobster many times over the years and it remains consistent. Food always good, service good. I only give it three stars for average only because while food is good it's nothing exceptional. It is a chain restaurant and meets expectations. My family had a nice dinner. Restaurant was clean and we were happy all around with the experience.

Melbourne
“Good place!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

It is a very good place to eat! The food taste awesome! I love the lobster! The snow crab taste ok though!I especially like the workers there they are very nice and the service we excellent!

Palm Bay, Florida
“Normally 5*. Very popular. One cook had off night.”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I like this place. Have had fine experiences including one around New Year's eve. Fine meal. Toward end, staff gave me dessert, paid for by another customer(I was alone). However, during the latest trip we found the combination appetizer plate to have lots of grease. Also, the French Fried Shrimp dish ordered was not the one received and this time, they were not tasty with an insipid bland batter.. Yet the lobster dish was excellent. The service was fine. The manager wanted to give me another dinner. I have had good shrimp before. Very popular yet the staff tries to seat people as fast as possible. Lots of parking., Excellent location

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank DoctorAdk
Palm Bay, Florida
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I went to this restaurant for dinner 2/22/14.Firstly we saw 3 different people who seated us and didn't know who our waiter was.I ordered a drink that was recommended by the waiter which was awful.We finally met our waiter after we got our food.We asked to see the manager because we had asked for bread when we were seated and never got it.The manager came and did nothing,We never got offered a discount,a voucher ,or a sorry.That place is pathetic and I will be telling all my friends to stay clear of it!

• Visited February 2014