“Great Place Great Price Great People”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed 31 January 2013

This place is a perfect stop off of i-95. They have a friendly staff that is very helpful. Their prices are great and the bar had great food. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank southern23

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I have stayed here twice now. Decent room, cold A/C, clean bathroom. Room had Micro/Fridge but did not have Coffee maker. Breakfast is typical Continental with waffle maker. Ironing board was broken so they provided another upon my request. Will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank clarkster7
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I am not a picky person. When I'm on the road I only desire a clean bed and a sanitary bathroom with hot water for a good shower. But I have to say that this hotel did not even meet my very basic requirements for a comfortabhle stay. Our 'non-smoking' room reeked of cigarette smoke, there were burn holes on all of the furniture, the mattress was literally falling apart (pieces on the floor the next morning), one bath towel for two adults, wallpaper ripped and peeling off of wall, bathrub stained and dirty looking, poor, skimpy breakfast - I could go on but suffice it to say, DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

• Housekeeping received additional training concerning the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

• Maintenance and housekeeping were notified of the cigarette smoke and burn holes on all of the furniture and Mattress in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into it for necessary repairs or replacement.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Great value for your money. Free wifi, coffee, and parking! Breakfast every morning. Great staff. Very happy with my stay there. I stayed there on NYE and New Years Day. Motel was busy but nice and quite which is a big deal for me. I would def stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank A P
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We asked for non smoking room; were told - yes. But the room we got was musky and had a terrible cigarette smell. Bathroom needs to be updated.
Will not stay there again. The staff was friendly though.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2013

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are glad that you found front desk staff friendly. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following action was taken:

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

I have stay at this hotel for a week with excellent value for the money. Has Free internet & WiFi in the rooms,which is very clean. Excellent beds and 3 different pillows to choise from.
Very nice people who help you with all your questions.Beakfast every morning, free coffee all day.There is a 1$ dollar bar for those who need a place to cool off after work .A big pool and room service for dinning inn.
A great pace to stay and save money.
Thanks
RJ

Room Tip: I like the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Dear Guest,

First off I want to thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn and second thank you for the review. I hope in the future you will come back to stay with us.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 17 November 2012

I stay in Melbourne quite a bit and wanted a less expensive hotel that was clean. I found it!! It was a little worn but clean. I booked over the internet and after reading the reviews I asked for the west side (quieter) and main level. I got what I asked for. For two people I only had two wash clothes, one hand towel and one bath towel. I went up to the front desk and asked for more and it wasn't a problem. Never made it to the pool area so cannot comment on that.
Things I would recommend....*Bring your own pillows. Theirs were really small. *Bring your own blanket. Only a thin comforter was on the bed. (thankfully I always bring mine to a hotel anyways.) Things that need to improve....*bleach the towels. They look dingy and not white. *Put a blanket on the bed. *Make sure you have adequate amount of towels in the rooms. Staff was not rude nor friendly. I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

Desember 11,2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn during your recent visit to our area.

Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

We have gotten new linens, pillows, and blankets.

The management and reception staff received additional training in the courteous way in which our valued guests are to be treated.

I hope that the next time you are in our area you will once again choose to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.