Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$160
  • Pool
US$112
HolidayInn.com
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$167
US$149
Radisson
  • Beachfront
US$220
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbar and grillroom was cleanappliancescouchbartender
Reviewed 31 January 2013

This place is a perfect stop off of i-95. They have a friendly staff that is very helpful. Their prices are great and the bar had great food. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank southern23
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I have stayed here twice now. Decent room, cold A/C, clean bathroom. Room had Micro/Fridge but did not have Coffee maker. Breakfast is typical Continental with waffle maker. Ironing board was broken so they provided another upon my request. Will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank clarkster7
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I am not a picky person. When I'm on the road I only desire a clean bed and a sanitary bathroom with hot water for a good shower. But I have to say that this hotel did not even meet my very basic requirements for a comfortabhle stay. Our 'non-smoking' room reeked of cigarette smoke, there were burn holes on all of the furniture, the mattress was literally falling apart (pieces on the floor the next morning), one bath towel for two adults, wallpaper ripped and peeling off of wall, bathrub stained and dirty looking, poor, skimpy breakfast - I could go on but suffice it to say, DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

• Housekeeping received additional training concerning the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

• Maintenance and housekeeping were notified of the cigarette smoke and burn holes on all of the furniture and Mattress in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into it for necessary repairs or replacement.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Great value for your money. Free wifi, coffee, and parking! Breakfast every morning. Great staff. Very happy with my stay there. I stayed there on NYE and New Years Day. Motel was busy but nice and quite which is a big deal for me. I would def stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank A P
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We asked for non smoking room; were told - yes. But the room we got was musky and had a terrible cigarette smell. Bathroom needs to be updated.
Will not stay there again. The staff was friendly though.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2013

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are glad that you found front desk staff friendly. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following action was taken:

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.