Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$96
  • Pool
US$112
HolidayInn.com
US$132
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
US$211
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbar and grillroom was cleanappliancescouchbartender
Reviewed 15 April 2010

If you don't mind being up all night because of people partying until 4 am in the morning, then feel free to stay here. Otherwise, be prepared for no sleep. Stayed here before when it was Howard Johnsons and the same thing happened then. I believe that people live there and party all night. It would seem that way since the same thing happened a few years ago when I stayed here.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
bpmelbournehotels, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is very much appreciated. These reviews are one of our best tools in trying to set and meet high standards for our establishment.

Upon the receipt of your review the following steps were taken:

1) The management received extra training in the matter of seeing to it that they meet their responsibility in helping the guests to be aware of the necessity of being considerate or each other. I am very sorry that you were disturbed by late partying guests.

I hope that you will choose to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites the next time you are in our area. I think you will be very pleased.

Reviewed 18 March 2010

This hotel looks better from the outside than from inside. The rooms have without any doubt the oldest furniture I have seen on my US travels but however the price is fair and the staff are extremely nice and helpful. I think with a bit redesign and fresh paint in the rooms that hotel could be so much better! But for the price it is not bad at all. Free Internet and nice breakfast. Kennedy Space Center is about 45 minutes drive away as well as the Mel Fisher Treasure Museum in Sebastian. Overall - not bad.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent visit to our area. I hope that your visit to our country is a pleasant one.

I’m glad that you found our location to be a convenient one for you in being able to visit the Kennedy Space Center and the Mel Fisher Treasure Museum.

I am especially glad that you found our staff to be extremely nice and helpful. That is always good to hear. I am also glad that you found the price suitable and enjoyed the free internet and the breakfast.

Your suggestions about redesigning the rooms and fresh paint have been passed along. These suggestions are always appreciated.

I hope that you will choose to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites once again the next time you are in our area. I think you will be very pleased.

Reviewed 8 February 2010

Was running in the Melbourne Marathon and need to a place to stay. Everything in the area was sold out except for this hotel. For $41/night...you get a $41 dollar a night room.
It is NOT the HYATT, but hey..it was clean..the bed was fine...Its just old..but who cares.
I have to say, I was very reluctant to stay here...but I need a place.So, I tried it. Not bad. I wouldnt plan a romantic getaway here, but for a highway hotel for a night or two..I felt safe, it was clean, front desk person was veryy nice and they even have a free continental BREAKFAST! Go for it if you pass by and need a cheap place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2009

We stayed here before and after a cruise from Port Canaveral. We chose this hotel for the price and we got more than we expected. The hotel was clean. The rooms were large and comfortable and the hotel is being remodeled and we were very happy. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. We will stay here on our next cruise.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2009

I have stayed at the hotels in that area for years (5 to be exact) and i honestly don't know why people stay any where else. The staff is so great and welcoming they really WANT to help. The rooms are very clean, internet is free, the pool is very relaxing, breakfast is great (WAFFLES!!!), and they even have a pond out back so i can go fishing. But wait there's more...the room rate is one of the lowest in the ENTIRE area! I pay anywhere from the mid 40's to the mid 60's depending on the time of year. I have recommended this place to alot of people and they always have great things to say as well. If you stay in that area at any other hotel then you over paid and probably ended up under satisfied.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business