“Excellent service”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Our server was phenomena (Jonathan). Food was very good; good choices of wine. Parking is difficult on weekends because downtown Melbourne is the place to be!!!

• Visited February 2014

Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“Fun time - awesome drinks”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We enjoy the downtown and were looking for something different, we found it. Most unique. My wife was supposed to join us (date night for the elders), but was called into work on a last-minute thing, I third-wheeled it my the other couple, our dear friends. We ended up just drinking. We had a ball. We agreed to return, all of us. Real cute little place, I can't remember our servers name, ( I wasn't driving ),very sweet and fun.

• Visited November 2013
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Creative menu”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Next door to Island pasta. Owned by the same people. I enjoyed their menu selections. Tapas style food. Great wine selection. Great place for casual date or girls night out. The decor is easy on the eyes.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank AnaMarie2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had Calilou's on our list of places to try for a while and did so a couple of weeks ago. The sizes of the dishes are perfect (not too much or too little). We ordered the blue crab wontons, tostones with jerk chicken and a blueberry compote (special of the night), gnocchi, stuffed meatball and for dessert we had the fried banana cheesecake. The food here is great and full of flavor. I am not a fan of mushrooms but the mushrooms with the gnocchi add so much flavor and were cooked perfectly. Our waitress was really friendly and out going. She definitely knew the menu and was able to answer any questions we had and gave recommendations of what she thought we would like. I will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank anonymous E
Palm Bay, Florida
“A great place to nosh!”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Went here last night with wife, Bro & sis in laws...Wanted to have some appetizers and drinks, and we were very pleasantly surprised. Let me first say that if you eat light meals this is the place for you...but if you are looking for huge portions and leftovers for tomorrow...not going to happen here!
We ordered:
Started with a 1/2 liter of Margaritas, glass of Merlot wine and a couple of bottles of beer (no draft). Margaritas were light on alcohol but fine.
Bruscetta which was ok..bread was a little soggy.
Spinach salad was good...nice dressing but not sure about the Feta!
Roasted beets salad...not my choice, but everyone else like them
Tostones with a garlic sauce (mayo based)...verdict-good
stuffed Jalopena poppers were good...just enough heat to make you notice
My Wife had a bowl Gnocchi which was very good (we shared all around)
The rest of us had the penne pasta with a nice oil based sauce/dressing (?)
We finished off with The fried cheese cake-very good and the Apple fritters which were good, but I thought a little doughy!
Tax and tips=$130. Not too bad for 4 and a fun evening.

• Visited February 2013