“Amazing Italian Restaurant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2013

As an Italian who hails from Boston & enjoys the North End (Boston's Italian section), I know delicious Italian food when I try it. This place has excellent food, an amazing atmosphere & very good service! The deserts were also scrumptious. The owner cooks the food & his staff is excellent. This is now our newest favorite place to visit when we are in the mood for Italian food. Guess I'll be visiting here weekly (or maybe daily) since I often crave Italian. Don't look any farther as this place is worth the visit!

The service was also very good & the price is more than fair!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I have been going to different restaurants in the Melbourne area every Saturday evening for about 2 years. I have crossed all of them off my list except La Piazza. The reason is quality (and quantity) of food, service and price. It is very unusual to have all three in one restaurant. Diana, Ashley & Christy will serve you like royalty. Eddie & Frank (the owner) will cook your meal like no-one else. Every time I go there I always bring half of my meal home so I feel like I'm at La Piazza again for Monday's dinner.
Enjoy your meal at La Piazza.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We bought a deal for this restaurant which included 2 appetizers and meals for 4,and tried it out this past Sunday night with friends. Our waitress was very efficient, friendly and knowledgable. For appetizers we chose mussels and the house bread, similar to white pizza, with a side of dipping sauce. They were excellent. Our salads were large and full of great, chopped fresh veggies. I had chicken parmesan which was excellent, the chicken tender juicy and well seasoned. The rest of our party had veal parmesan which they rated extremely highly. We did have to a bit of a wait before our food began to appear, but our waitress kept our beverages refilled. (I drink really fast and she never let me go dry.) Portions are very generous and the regular prices on the menu are very reasonable. We enjoyed our first trip to this restaurant and we will be back again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My wife and I have been looking for a good Italian Restaurant ever since we moved to Vero Beach. After reading all the reviews regarding LaPiazza we drove almost an hour to try it out. The restaurant was nicely appointed in a strip center with very good service. All staff was very attentive. We asked our server about their speciality and she just said everything was good. Now down to the meal. Garlic Knots were a little bland could have used more garlic, Salad and Chicken Noodle soup were very good. My clams and linguine were excellent with just the right amount of garlic. My wife had chicken parmesan, the chicken was very good nice and tender but the sauce was very bland, tasted like pizza sauce. Was not worth the hour drive but would try it again if we happened to be in the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

YUMMY - 5 guests all very happy from apps to dessert! The chicken is fork tender, the sauce is wonderful, make sure you go with an appetite because you will still have leftovers - big portions. Christy took fabulous care of us!

We all cant wait to go back and bring the families!!!