“excellent fresh cobia and chicken wrap”
Review of Off the Traxx

Off the Traxx
Ranked #219 of 454 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Melbourne. We have never had a bad meal here. Our waiter, Alex, the last few times we have been here, is awesome. He is personable and efficient.
My husband ordered the fresh blackened cobia sandwich and he loved it. The fish was cooked perfectly and was very fresh. I had a parmesan chicken wrap that was really good. There is a pretty big bar in the middle of the restaurant and multiple TV's with sports but was fine for our 10- year old at lunch time. We will be going back!

1  Thank LeslieNick

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We had the ghost wings...good taste and great service. The ghost wings were hit but not unbearable. If you like extreme hot try these and you will like them. I would have asked for lighter breading if possible but a great wing.

1  Thank steve m
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have been here dozens of times for lunch and dinner and never had a bad meal. The biggest challenge is the large, somewhat haphazard menu. They also have dozens of screens for watching sports, a very large full bar, and live (and usually loud) music after 9. Here are some of my favorite dishes:
- the Caesar and house salads are fantastic
- the blue plate specials are good, filling, and priced right.
- the Buffalo chicken strips are very good and my favorite anywhere except the Ale House Zingers
- the fish dishes are always excellent, especially the mahi and grouper
- they steaks are also very good, but come hungry because they are usually generous cuts
- the hand tossed pizza is NY style and is very good. The pepperoni is good, but chicken artichoke is my favorite.

The drink and wine list is extensive and moderately priced. No great bargains, but there is no cover charge for live music. Unless you are with your parents, you have to be 21 for admission after 9 PM.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We ate here over the St Paddy's day celebrations so it was pretty busy. Service was good considering that. Drinks were mostly beers! Cocktails and wine choices were limited. Food was good and well cooked. Had a pizza slice from their attached pizza place at the street party the night before. It was delish! Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Excellent food, great beer, lots of tv and sportschannels.
We went there twice on our trip, I really like the place!!
They also serve the pizza from next door, if it's not in your menu, ask for it!