“BEWARE”

US$27.00*
and up
Dolphin and Manatee Sightseeing River Tour
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Even though the DOLFUN website advertises the ability to make a reservation online OR by phone, he will not honor your Groupon ticket purchase if he DOES NOT want to. Perhaps there weren't enough people with MONEY to board this boat but we bought tickets through Groupon, booked by phone at least 2 months in advance (there are 2 advertised phone numbers and since he says that he is the only one to take the phone calls, he had to have been the only one to reserve our spots). We did have our Groupon purchase printout so perhaps it was a bit deceitful not to give a confirmation number when we reserved by phone, thus it was claimed that we didn't have one! We drove 1 1/2 hrs. on our last day of vacation with 4 excited young children, arrived 15 minutes early, and waited outside for over an hour for the boat to show up, only to be greeted by a sully, rude, ignorant man, who claimed to have NO RESERVATION who yelled demeaning slurs at us, calling us computer illiterate. This is not the case, we are very literate, we paid and booked by phone, he didn't honor it. We were not the only ones waiting at that time, there was another family of 5 or 6 who had cash to pay for the boat trip, he turned them away as well. It was a complete waste of 3 hrs. of our last vacation day, the children left in tears, and I would NEVER recommend this trip nor the man who runs it....EVER!

27  Thank Karen P

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We just came off from a delightful boat tour with Captain Bob. We saw so many dolphins, birds, beautiful homes and boats. The boat is very comfortable and he makes the boat ride very relaxing and enjoyable. His knowledge of the area is enlightening.
If you are in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach or Orlando,don't miss this experience.
We will certainly do this again. It's a great family outing!

1  Thank RoseGates
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have no idea what these people are complaining about. We were a group of 5 and had a great time. At no time did captain bob ask for more money, nor was he arrogant. We found it perfectly priced

2  Thank Austin657
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We booked our tour for four through Groupon and paid in full. Then when getting on the boat, captain Bob would block you path demanding an extra two dollars from each customer before allowing anyone on the tour. Said it was for some Tax. I wonder if the IRS is aware of this!
Looks to me, he's collecting his own bonus.

20  Thank Wilhold1
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Relaxing Enjoyable well worth the money. Captain Bob was informative, funny, and very courteous. We saw a few dolphins and a manatee which was exciting because you can't always guarantee to see dolphins. We were very happy just to see the fabulous multi-million dollar homes and learn about the area, and seeing dolphins was an added bonus.
The only down side was making reservations using the groupon. Their toll free number does not accept groupon reservations, their reservation website said ERROR every time I entered the groupon number, their local number doesn't answer their phone and also they don't have a set schedule as shown on their website. What I had to do was email them and tell them when I was available and to please contact me. They contacted me by email and said they had a Friday afternoon cruise at 3:30 PM which worked for me. This was then confirmed with a follow up email from them. Also be sure to bring your own drink if you desire as no drinks or snacks are offered and no facilities.

3  Thank Sue C