“Great Food, Great Drinks and Great Service”

Fiesta Azteca of Suntree
Ranked #85 of 438 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Mexican
Melbourne, Florida
“Great Food, Great Drinks and Great Service”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Food, Drinks (House Margaritas and Draft Beer) and Service great . We have been there two times (plan on going back).

• Visited August 2013

North Charleston, South Carolina
“Awesome food, wow”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I had mild chilli wrapped chicken. Wow, blew me away, I shall remember as one of the best Mexican meals I have ever had. Full of flavor, even the batter was yummy. The rice, the chicken, everything scored. Just one huge sensation. It will be a long time before I have ever have anything like this again. Someone in the kitchen took care with every ingredient, who ever you are well done.
The restaurant is unassuming, typical bar come mexican restaurant decor. Staff were really great and service was tip top. Next time I come down this way I will make sure to take another detour to Melbourne so I can have this again. Best part is the prices were lower than average.

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Cool owner, nice staff, OK food”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We've been here many times because it's close to our house and usually have a good time. The kids always enjoy it and we do too, except the last time we were there (about 2 months ago) the food was OK at best. Not sure what happened, but even the draft beer tasted funny (if that makes sense), but it happens in the restaurant world, so we'll go back sometime soon.
Hope our next trip is good because we love the owner and his family, but if it's the same we'll certainly let him know.

• Visited May 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Good Mexican Food and Decent Prices”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We have been here at least 1/2 dozen times. The food is consistently good and the prices are very reasonable. For happy hour, they serve these gigantic Margaritas. Just one is enough. This one in Suntree is much better than the one in Mebourne on 192.

Visited February 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Best Pork Carnitas on The Space Coast”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Mexican restaurants are usually ho-hum with little to set them apart. Azteca Suntree sets a much higher standard. My Pork Carnitas was the best I have had since leaving California. Large pieces of pork perfectly cooked and tender. Wrap it in a tortilla with a little guacamole and salsa followed with a little Dos Equis and you have a real treat.

Can get busy at peak hours but worth the wait. Far superior to Alamo and other Cocoa that believe carnitas should be little 1/2 inch cubes with little flavor.

• Visited November 2012