“Excellent afternoon with Karen”
Review of Karen's Kayaks

Karen's Kayaks
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided nature/wildlife kayak tours & rentals. Mobile outfitter- we bring the equipment to you at no extra charge. Over 15 years of paddling experience, American Canoe Assoc (ACA) trained, Florida Professional Paddle-Sports Assoc. Specializing in small intimate groups (2 to 6 avg) to ensure a personal connection with the guide and higher probability of wildlife encounters.
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I had a fantastic afternoon kayaking with Karen. She took us out much longer than expected and showed us everything there was to see (manatees, dolphins,bireds, and an alligator). I would definittely recommend Karen's Kayaking because she is so knowledgeable and extreamely easy to talk to. I look forward to returning next year to try another river. Thanks Karen!

All reviews
"melbourne area"
"paddling"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Karen is fun, welcoming and knows the waters in her area so well! We went for a three hour ride and were able to see turtles, manatees, tarpon, dolphins and even an alligator. Certainly a great way to get off the beaten path with couples, friends or the family.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was my first time kayaking on open water and Karen's instruction was fantastic. I especially loved her genuine enthusiasm and appreciation for her surroundings as it made the the experience that much more memorable. She's so knowledgable and easy-going. I look forward to the next adventure! And I'm still thrilled that we got to see dolphins and alligators in the distance, as well as petting and floating among several friendly manatees.

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I'm going to ask for a FK Card with Karen, as this was my 8th trip with her!
And it was possibly the best...
I always take company on a Karen Kayak tour, so we headed to Crane Creek to see dolphin and manatee (dozens) and gators and turtles and osprey and heron etc etc.
Karen knows her stuff and is full of Florida factoids regarding the wildlife, plants, weather, and much more.
You get a very big bang for your buck.
She loves her job, and it shows.

1  Thank buckeyetravel1981
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Thank you for a wonderful day on the water. This experience was amazing. I went with my 3 daughters, 20, 14 and 8 and we all had a great time. Karen is so friendly and was very quick to determine the best place to go depending on what we were hoping to get out of the day. The beautiful scenery, trees, birds and just overall peacefulness of the day was great. We were very lucky as wildlife does not always present itself but we saw a dolphin, many manatees, turtles and two alligators. This was the highlight of my trip to Florida and I will definitely be back. I would highly recommend this to anyone I know.
Thanks again,