“The food was excellent”

Cuisines: Mexican
West Melbourne, Florida
“The food was excellent”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I went there with my wife on a Tuesday night and had a great meal. There were not many people there so I think the service could have been a little better. There was only one server, but also only one other table. When we came in and sat down, we had to get up and walk around to get noticed by the server that was in the kitchen. That being said, the food was fantastic and among the best Mexican food I've had in town.

• Visited April 2013

Palm Bay, Florida
“Delicious and Inexpensive - Check Them Out”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I first found this restaurant through Deal Chicken (like Groupon). I have been back twice since I used the Deal Chicken, and my husband and I have loved it every time. I loved it so much, I submitted it to Trip Advisor just so I could review it and tell everyone how good it is! When you come in, they give free chips and salsa. The chips are warm and the salsa is delicious. The first two times I went I got the bean burrito. It also comes with refried beans, rice, and coleslaw for only $6.25. I very much like this meal. The third time, I got the Grand Burrito, which comes with chicken and rice inside, plus refried beans as a side, and sour cream and guac scoops. This was very tasty as well - so large I took half home, for $8.99. My husband has gotten the enchiladas all three times, once getting chicken and twice getting beef. He likes both, but likes the beef better. And, I haven't told you the best part! It seems they always have a special where two sangrias or margaritas are $5! We have gotten the sangrias, and loved them. Finally, I cannot say enough good things about the fried ice cream. It is only $3.75 for a generous scoop, and it is SO GOOD. They basically take vanilla ice cream and then put yummy fried bits covered in cinnamon all over the outside. I highly recommend it. Yes, this place is in a strip mall, but it is delicious! P.S. - check their website for coupons and promotions.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Sharon S
St. Augustine, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We found this great restaurant during a quick trip to Melbourne. The food and service were fantastic. You may just drive by this gem because it is located in a strip mall but don't, it was better than other Mexican restaurants we have enjoyed. Stop and try them out you'll really miss a delicious meal if you don't. The cheese dip, fajitas, and desserts were really tasty, and overall a great value for your money.

1 Thank Arpana01