“Love this Shop. a must go to”

Julie's British Shoppe of Melbourne
Ranked #2 of 23 Shopping in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Bristol, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love this Shop. a must go to”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Wonderful shop. Here you can browse for your favorite herbal teas. So many to choose from. Beautiful Tea Pots, coffee cups, flags, books, cookies, candy, crackers, can meats. All from Britain. The ladies working the store are also from Britain. Love the accents. great customer service.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Creese2968

Lakeland, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“I love this place”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

This store is one of a kind. The staff is sweet and they have amazing selection of anything English. The variety of Dr. Who stuff is wonderful, not something I can find anywhere else but online. The selection of teas are wonderful and the tea sets are the cutest. Its the only place I like to get my black sausage as well, because everywhere else I've gone either does not carry it or it doesnt taste as good quality as the brand they carry. They always have raffles going on, and one month I saw a cute tea tasting. I love the variety of scones they have available because I've gotten it from another store before but they only carried one or two flavors whereas Julie's had a shelf full! I always go there, such a gem in Downtown Melbourne.

1 Thank JessicaStaysTravelin
Central Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“If you want British, check here first.”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

A cute shop in old downtown Melbourne. Lots of British food, where I usually buy my scone mix and brown sugar cubes. Lots of British collectibles as well, including tea sets, flags, Dr Who and Beatles items. Lots of English teas and sweets as well.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank CentralFloridaHermie
Palm Beach, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“A fabulous find ...”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Being Australian and English in Florida, we were attracted by the huge Union Jack outside the shop and just had to stop and look around.

Once inside we were bowled over by the fabulous staff all dressed up in Alice in Wonderland costumes, roaming the shop with proper English fare like scones, jam & cream, chocolate McVities, etc. They gave out free raffle tickets and randomly drew door prizes. Tables and chairs were set up in the middle of the shop for anyone wishing to partake in a tea party.

Their English groceries and curios were a sight for sore eyes and starved palates! We had a fabulous time there and can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2013