“Very nice”

Olive Garden
Ranked #48 of 437 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond
“Very nice”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stopped here after a hectic day of travelling. We haven't been to Olive Garden in some time and were pleased with our visit in Melbourne. The service was excellent. We had very little wait and enjoyed the place a lot.

• Visited October 2013

Sharpes
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We always enjoy our visit to the Olive Garden restaurants. The service is very good and the selecion is good. We like to have a lite lunch and the soup and salad fills that spot. The price is very competive with anyother restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Smith7756
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
“Same ol same ol”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Love the Olive Garden no matter what state I'm in, eat here every time I'm in Melbourne. The food is always the same, the service is always good. Try something different every time I go.

Visited February 2013
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Good food, fast and friendly service”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I love Italian food, but it had been at least 20 years since I had last visited an Olive Garden restaurant. And after the meal tonight, I'm sorry I waited so long. My husband ordered from the special menu, $12.95 for a three-course meal. He had soup for the first course: chicken gnocchi. It was creamy and good. His entree was Chicken Toscano. Grilled chicken with a red wine demi-glace. He thought it was a little too sweet. I tasted it and thought it was delicious. His meal came with spinach and risotto. The risotto was average, but I don't think you can expect a great risotto at this type of restaurant. The 3rd course was a dessert. The choice was either chocolate mousse cake or one the "dolci"--small servings of desserts. Since I was going to eat most of the dessert, I did the choosing and I picked one of the dolci. It was a chocolate/cake/caramel concoction served in a small glass. Really the perfect size.
I ordered from the "light" menu. I chose salad instead of soup. It was as good as I remembered it from years ago. Lettuce, olives, pepperoncini, onions, tomatoes, croutons, and a nice oil and vinegar dressing. My entree was salmon with broccoli. Both were very good.
Bread sticks came with both meals, and they were good. Slightly salty, just the way I like them.
We were seated promptly. Our server, Jason, was very good. He made sure that we were happy with our food, offered to refill soup and salad, and was prompt to refill drinks. We will definitely return soon.

• Visited May 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Nothing Good or Bad”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This Olive Garden was as average as all the rest of them across the states. The food was good. The service was good but nothing to really brag about.

Visited May 2013