“Good food and well prepared”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #70 of 454 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2013

You should enjoy the choices and great looks and smells. Everyone seems to enjoy their food and atmosphere here.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

We went with a coupon. The restaurant atmosphere is very nice, food was fine, what you'd expect from a chain and I thought expensive for what you get. I don't frequent chains, but used the coupon, and still expensive.

1  Thank out2havefun
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I don't know what is going on here, but Sara Beth the new manager needs to make some changes. Worse dining experience ever. I have been buying my folks gift cards to splurge here every year for the past four years. This year was no exception, except I was going to join them from the west coast. The service was really poor and I took the mgr aside and mentioned such.

Then the grand finale, we get veal marsala instead of the ordered steak dish. Tha'ts enough to spend my gift money somewhere else and also for the same chain, Outback Steakhouse. No more bithday and Christmas presents with their name on it. The manager let the server handle it, and she did poorly. An opportunity presented itself to keep loyal diners, but they blew it.

1  Thank frack77
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Love this restaurant, we usually go at least once a month. Their food is very tasty and the sercice is great. Love their chicken Brian is just out of this world. House red wine is just fantastic!

Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I had dinner here this evening. We received great service and we were surrounded by a good atmosphere! We will return! Two thumbs up!