“Amazing food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

My wife and I went to Carrabba's in Palm bay last night and no surprise the food was fantastic. We enjoy sitting at the pizza counter and watching the Chefs at work. Impeccable and clean is the kitchen and run like a top. Bravo

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank sean a

“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

My wife and I love the place. I know it's a chain Resturant but good is good. We love to sit at the bar in front of the kitchen, just to watch the food being prepared. Can't beat the place for tasty Italian food.

Visited May 2013
“ExecutiveChef/Manager Gone”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

Wife and I have been coming here since the week this outlet opened. We were surprised to learn Arnold, Executive Chef for years, had moved on and new management taken over. We were even more shocked at the food and service.
We sat at the Pasta Bar which is usually the place for the best service. We had to ask multiple servers who our server was. Finally she appeared and we placed an order. A diner was seated next to my Wife, finished his meal and left while we were eating an appetizer; his dirty dished were not removed the entire time we were there. In our opinion there is no excuse for that except poor management training.
We both had pasta dishes; my Wife had simple chicken with angel hair pasts with a lemon butter sauce. Chicken was barely cooked, raw in middle and pasta was NOT warm but absolutely cold. Upon return pasta was not angel hair but was warm. I had dish featuring artichokes, mushrooms and other vegetables with chicken. My chicken was cooked but I found a mountain of mushrooms and 2 pieces of artichoke.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank babbydaddy52
Melbourne, Florida
“You pretty much have to tackle a server to get anything here. Awful Service, Orders wrong, etc. Horrible.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

This was, by far, my most expensive awful meal in years. Was seated on the patio, with about 20 menus on the table. We figured a server would be right over to clean the mess as promised. 15 minutes later a server finally shows up and doesn't even notice that there is a table full of menus, no tablecloth, or silverware. I could go on and on, but here's the short and not so sweet. No silverware. No oil/vinegar. Food came as soon as we were finally served our salad. No bread. Wrong meal. Was told by manager that I was wrong, until I cut my chicken open and showed him it was NOT the stuffed chicken. Then he blamed the server. 2nd round of drinks did not arrive until the bill did. Was told they would be taken off the bill, but we supposedly were comped, because of the screw ups. Was not happy. Won't go back. Manager was an idiot. Table next to us was having the same issues and the manager basically told them that he is too busy to listen and if they didn't want to wait for the right food then they should just leave. Wish we had that option.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank James L
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“Just plain awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

Staff was not attentive, food was lousy, drinks were way too expensive and I wont be back. Terrible as it gets.

Visited June 2013