“Good service, but poor food.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fia's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #315 of 454 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

The last time my wife and I visited this restaurant was two years ago when it was called something else. We decided to try it again recently, and it hasn't really changed. The service was good, but the food was a real downer. My wife got the baked ziti, it was mostly tasteless. I got the spaghetti and meatballs. It tasted exactly like Chef Boyardee, but cost us way more. Save yourself the time and money and head to Target and pick up a can of the good Chef's finest for 99 cents... Or better yet, just find somewhere else to eat.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

This was the first time that we visited this restaurant since the most recent change of owners. Not much is changed; the menu is still the same. The quality was only so so; nothing special. The ingredients for the pizza were not fresh. This is the first time that I had to put salt on pizza in order to make it taste well enough to eat My wife and I had the leftovers for breakfast.and we both agreed that it was better cold.

We likely will not go back again.

1  Thank Bill J