“Pleasantly Suprised”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
St Augustine, Fl
“Pleasantly Suprised”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We went there with our grandkids during a trip to Forever Florida Eco Safari (read my review). Looking at their website beforehand, it looked to me like a rip off of McGuires Irish Pub in Pensacola one of my all time favorites. True enough it was very similar to McGuires, not nearly the food quality, but very good. The Senate bean soup is actually better than McGuires. I had the Trinity, which gave me a good sampling, a little salty and heavy on the gravy but good never the less. My grandson had shrimp which were quite good and my granddaughters chicken tenders were the best she had ever had. Granddaughters kids meal came with a sundae, and they were nice enough to give my grandson one too. Guiness is good, served correctly and probably kept under nitrogen. For all the people that have said that this pub is just like Ireland, I'm afraid it's not. I've spent years in Ireland, and very few are anything near this, only the tourist traps. So if you know what a real pub is and think your going to get it at Meg O'Malley your not. If you are looking for a good American style Irish pub, you can't go wrong here.

• Visited June 2014

Rochester, Minnesota, United States
“Was not disappointed in the least”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I visited this restaurant for supper one night last week with my mom and sister. Located in the cute little historical district of Melbourne, found parking right in front of the door at 630, and was seated immediately.

The food was delicious. I had a rueben type sandwich, and it was sooooooooooo good. Service was great. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone...Will visit if in the area again.

Visited August 2014
Melbourne, Florida
“it is always fabulous!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Meg O'Malley is always fun, always interesting, you can count on good food, a lively bar scene and it you happen to be there during the World Cup, WOW! was that exciting.

Visited July 2014
Titusville, Florida
“Not on Saturday...”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We went in on Saturday night..big mistake. Ended up 45min wait. But after it is over. It wasn't that bad. We ended up with the sausage rolls my friend order the sliders. When they came out they were nice and hot. Then came our main dish. I order the bangers and mash, my friend order the shepherds pie. Both were nice a hot. I will be coming back. But not on Saturday.

Indialantic, Florida
“Great Irish pub”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch and sat at the bar. The service was excellent and the food great. I am amazed to watch the barmaid (Karen) handle a full bar spend time with each customer and serve great food and drinks.
I recommend you give it a try for a unique and satisfying experience.