“Great food and drink at a fair price”

Fiesta Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #189 of 447 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

We ate here for the first time with a party of 10. The service was excellent as was the food and drinks. Best margaritas and sangrias ever and priced fairly. Our food came out quickly and our party all agreed the food was of good quality. I had the best chicken taco salad I have ever eaten. You can bet I will be back to this restaurant often.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Margaritas and sangria are worth the trip (especially at happy hour) as are the guacamole and churros. My meal (tamale and relleno) was good although my relleno tasted microwaved or reheated. My companion really enjoyed his taco and enchilada. Service was good, too.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Fast friendly service, best Mexical food in town! All of the pricing seems very reasonable. You won't go away hungry, thats for sure.
I try to get over there at least once a month!

Reviewed 17 February 2013

we were in the mood for good mexican food so we went to tortilla flats. when we got there we discovered it was really a walk up order place. we left and found this restaurant so we tried it. the staff was very friendly but the food was just so so...my husband liked his dish of chicken mole enchiladas, but i had the sour cream beef enchiladas. waaay too much sour cream, the beef was very strange, the beans were fine as well as the rice. we will look elsewhere for our next mexican food.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Thanks to TA, we discovered this particular Fiesta Azteca. Now, it was lunch but I had to try a Margarita! Well done and delicious! We both ordered enchiladas and beans...hold the rice. Also ordered extra guacamole. We were so pleased and will return for sure. Service was good. Waitress was friendly. Place was busy. Handicap accessible. Plenty of room. Lots of parking.
It was worth the drive!!