“Good Pizza”

Ranked #118 of 438 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Pizza
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The pizza is very good. Fresh ingredients equals a solid pizza. If I lived in the area this would definitely be my go-to place.

Visited August 2013

Hollywood, South Carolina
“FInally Real New Style Pizza!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I m originally for Long Island and Lived in Manhattan for many years and Now South East Florida the only thing that I truly miss from New York is the FOOD!!!!!!! I m a die hard pizza lover, couldn't find any good pizza down here. Friend of mine highly recommended New York Pizza Cafe. This place rocks!!!!! The pizza has a thin crisp crust dripping with fresh cheese!!!!LOVEN IT!!! if your a true pizza lover don't walk run!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2013
Florida
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This review is based on a delivery service, and have not been in the restaurant.

Was in town for a bad situation, My mother was in the hospital. Spent 10 days with my Dad.
Had pizza delivered one night as we were in for the evening...
Outstanding crust, and very good sauce. Ours was pepperoni, and there was plenty of it.
All pizza places shine or fail based on their crust and sauce.
New York Pizza has very good crust, and they will even make it crispy for you.(helps if you load up the toppings)
Their sauce was ok to good the first time, and much better the second time.
I've found this almost always happens when you order delivery from a pizza place and find that it grows on you to the point, where you really love it. Is that because of the ease of delivery or the anticipation of the pie on it's way.
Anyway, these were my observations, and I made that apparent when I ordered my second pizza during my 10 day stay. The guy on the phone, Chris I think, said he appreciated it very much, and to my surprise, include some free garlic knots... Very tasty..
My Dad lives there by himself now, and I will probably be moving to Melbourne in the near future...
I will keep New York Pizza on my speed dial.

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Pizza at its BEST!”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Great pizza and stromboli! Always good and they will make what ever you ask. Coupon great deals and the in house meals are super. Atmosphere is great for kids -- private room is quiet.

Visited January 2013
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Best local Pizza”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

It really has thin crispy crust Pizza. Service and decor reminds you of New York. Not a fancy place.

Visited May 2012