Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hilton.com
US$112
HolidayInn.com
US$100
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$167
US$148
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$220
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbob evanssonny's bbqbrevard zoospace coast stadiumcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentmorning breakfastcomfortable bedsport canaveralchecking inrestaurants and shoppingexcellent hotelgreat place to stayconvenient locationthe breakfast areadesk clerkclean hotel
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Great location just off I-95. Plenty of restaurants close by, seems like a new building. Was in town for business and everything went very well. Staff very helpful and friendly. Location is also great because the weather is always nice. Not very far from beach if you were headed there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Hamptons are always clean with friendly, helpful staff. Some offer a better breakfast, don't care for turkey sausage (not here). We have grandchildren with severe tree nut and peanut allergies, the breakfast staff were wonderful checking ingredients so they could enjoy the waffles.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Okay so it's not on the beach but the beach is just a short drive away. There are so many different types of restaurants in the area that you can find one that appeals to everyone in your group. A very fun zoo to visit is just down the street (within walking distance). Our hotel room was very clean. We felt safe during our stay. The breakfasts were good. Will stay in this hotel when we are in this area again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Cocoa Beach hotels were all booked but Hampton Inn Viera had an excellent rate, so we booked for two nights assuming we would switch closer to the beach midweek. What a pleasant surprise! The hotel was exceptionally clean in the common areas and our room was spotless. Breakfast had enough variety that we could easily change our daily choices and not have the same thing over and over. The staff was extremely helpful - front desk, morning breakfast help, and even what I assumed was the GM stopped by to talk to us and inquire about our stay. I had a vehicle problem during the daily torrential rains - staff member on duty did all the searching for me and then printed out exactly what I needed to find help. A big plus since this was me and my daughter staying alone without my husband. No matter what time we came back to the room the staff member on duty always cheerfully greeted us and asked about our day, even at 2:30 a.m. one night.

As you can tell, we never did switch hotels, ended up staying six nights in all. Loved the big fluffy comforters on the beds. Some days it seemed we came back with half a beach worth of sand - the maids did an excellent job cleaning every day as you would not have known we were at the beach! A very late start for us one day and breakfast was over. My daughter went downstairs anyway, found the kitchen staff, and they pulled a few things together for her. I was impressed.

Hotel pool was very small, but being that close to the ocean it did not bother us. The hotel is right off I-95 but we did not notice any noise. Saw that the Brevard Zoo was within walking distance of the hotel too. Several restaurants nearby ranging from fast food to sit down casual.

Will definitely stay again at Hampton Inn Viera when we are in the area. Great hotel for families or the solo traveler. We felt very safe here. Will also recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Traveling with a soccer team full of parents with different tastes, I have come to find that Hampton Inn provides the quality for those with more refine tastes and those who are on a budget. This Hampton Inn did not disappoint. It was clean, the staff friendly and the area provided ample restaurants. It is close to I-95 so getting to where we needed to go was a breeze. I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn. Thank you Katie for making my stay with the team so very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends