Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Pool
US$112
HolidayInn.com
US$100
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$167
US$149
Radisson
  • Beachfront
US$220
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbob evanssonny's bbqbrevard zoospace coast stadiumcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentmorning breakfastcomfortable bedsport canaveralchecking inrestaurants and shoppingexcellent hotelgreat place to stayconvenient locationthe breakfast areadesk clerkclean hotel
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Cant thank enough Samantha and Suzanne (manager) me and my family stayed for 3 nights, they have a Warm and human aproach to customer service;guiding us even to the best places for our shopping and dinner!!!! always with a smile...Highly recomended for your trip to Melbourne.

Room Tip: Our room was great!!!
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great hotel, great room, great hot breakfast, and it has a zoo right beside it! Excellent location near lots of stores, right off I 95. Couldn't ask for much more! Not much more to say! Gas station near by also provided convenient refill of gas tank for return trip northbound on I 95 later in that week!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I had friends stay at this hotel and recommended it to me when I was looking for a nice getaway hotel to stay at during the Thanksgiving holiday that wasn't too far from my family in Brevard County. The staff was amazing... the breakfast was fresh and tasty and our room was very clean.... It smelled wonderful I would suggest this hotel to anyone and I plan on checking out other Hampton hotels for my future beach getaways....

1  Thank Tammy G
Reviewed 28 November 2013

It's not easy to review a Hampton Inn as they are generally quite similar. About the only comments that can be made is when something is out of the ordinary. This Hampton's check-in was fast and efficent. The room was clean and well furnished. They breakfast area was clean and had the typical items. All and all just a good place to spend a night or two. The area around the hotel is very busy this time of year, as there is a mall nearby. This can be a plus or a minus.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2013

arrival was great, friendly stafff, close to many restaurants, easy to get too, I enjoyed the Diamond only parking in front!I had a very good night's sleep! well worth it and will be staying there again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo