“If you always do what you have always done.....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera

Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Geyserville, California
“If you always do what you have always done.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

The age old saying rings true, 'if you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got' of Hampton Inn in Vieira Florida.

This Hampton Inn had the same welcome matt that all the Hampton Inn's I have stayed in to date.
The coffee is drinkable, there is always some fresh fruit to grab, and the beds are clean and comfortable.

It is good to know...

This location had one added attraction, a lovely young woman at the front desk who directed us to a delightful knitting shop in Coco Village.

Room Tip: Ask if any family reunions are happening, this seems to be the place for large extended families wit...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Estero, FL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Hotel was convient, clean, well maintained and professionally run. Breakfast is included and consisted of a wide variety of choices, both hot and cold. Plenty of coffee! There was even free fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. Security was good with locked doors after 11pm with you needing your room key to reenter. If not you needed to buzz the desk clerk to be let in

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

ft lauderdale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

welcoming staff from the moment i walked in extra details like fresh sliced fruit immaculate rooms great internet everything exceeded expectations this inn is a challenge to find if heading south as you can't see it -- but put it in your gps for a great night very quiet

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Fleming Island, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel is conveniently located off of I-95 South; Many establishments for food choices, shopping and upscale housing communities if you are approaching retirement and looking for a moderate temperature location in the state of Florida.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I booked this stay with Orbitz. I did make a mistake on my reservations dates, but the person at the counter of the hotel told me that they would take me the day I arrived and that they would cancel the nights I had from Orbitz. The person at the counter told me to call Orbitz for a refund. The next week I called Orbitz, they told me the manager Susan would not refund my money because I didn't call and cancel in time so they where gong to charge me 2 nights for not even staying there for those nights. I am a Hilton Honors member and never heard of paying for two nights without staying, after being told the rooms were cancelled by the person at the Hotel desk. Susan the hotel manager did give me one night refund, so I paid for one night without staying there and being told by a Hilton staff that it was cancelled. This is not what I call customer service. Believe me the staff and hotel was fine, but the management has a lot to be desired when it comes to customer Service. It will be the last time I stay at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Suzanne H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Ronaldp45,

Thank you for your compliments about our property. I'm very sorry you were not happy with me. I pride myself on providing excellent guest service to each and every one of our guests. The policy as our desk staff stated is for you to call the 3rd party company you made your reservation with in order to cancel your reservation. During our conversation as you stated I did authorize 1 night refund.

Next time you are in our area I would like for you to call me directly to make your reservation and I will ensure you have a wonderful stay! 321-255-6868

Thank you, Safe travels!

Suzanne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The staff have been super friendly, the rooms are exceptionally clean, the bed is comfortable, & the room in General is modern, well laid out, & convenient to major roadways.
A much deserved gold star for which I will return!

• Stayed June 2014
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great location, right off I95. Near The Avenue shops and restaurants. Rooms are always clean and service is nice. Haven't used the pool, but it is small. Only thing I would like different is larger pillows. Not sure why so many Hampton Inns have the tiny, square pillows. They are horrible.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera? Share your experiences!