Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$111
US$112
HolidayInn.com
US$101
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
US$211
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
1,795 results
All reviewsmelbourne beachfront deskocean viewnorth towerpool areaoceanfront roomhilton melbournebreakfast buffethigher floorpool and hot tubgreat beachpoolside barthe entire staffbeach accessnice poolcocoa beachkarl
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband , 2 grown daughters and I spent 4 nights here last week. Couldn't have asked for a nicer place. I was incredibly impressed by staff who I feel went out of their way to help me. Having a bad back made it hard for me to sleep in the soft topped bed. When I mentioned this at front desk and asked for a blanket or 2 to sleep on floor they said no problem. Ten minutes later housekeeping delivered a nice mattress pad, extra sheets, brand new comforter and pillows. All the bedding they sent up made a wonderful bed on the floor for me but that wasn't all. Housekeeping made up this bed on the floor for me every night! I consider this above and beyond. Very impressed.
Also facilities were very nice. Good buffet breakfast every morning. We didn't reserve the beach special so had to rent chairs for some of the days on the beach, but we thought that $20 for 2 chairs and umbrella for the 5-6 hrs we spent on beach wasn't a bad deal.
Would definitely return here.

1  Thank capcan
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear capcan,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our Housekeeping team really strives to make each and every guest’s stay a memorable one. I will pass along your positive praise. It was also nice to see that you enjoyed our daily breakfast buffet each morning. Thank you for your business. We look forward to providing your family with an enhanced attention to detail (again)in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great spot to have some fun and relax. The pool area and access to the beach was awesome. Great menu with lots of options for all three meals. Rick is a master behind the bar and is a truly great resource for your property. The staff in the restaurant was great and the chef even came out and asked about our meal, he was a delight. Front desk staff was awesome during check-in. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael L
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Michael L,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Melbourne Beach. I am so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed our team at the Pool, Restaurant, and Front Desk. Rick is amazing behind the bar and a true asset for us. It sounds like you had a great time at the pool and beach as well. Thank you for your business, we look forward to your return.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Clean, beautiful hotel. Nice view and helpful friendly front desk personnel. When I called the front desk for a dinner suggestion they didn't only give me options but made the reservation for me. I was very pleased! I would stay here again if in the area.

5  Thank Melissa Z
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Melissa Z,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. “Clean & beautiful” is very generous and most appreciated, thank you. I was very pleased to learn how friendly and helpful our team at the Front Desk was. They will greatly appreciate your most kind comments. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your return.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Location on beach excellent....rooms need refurbishing..stained carpets, stained ceiling and walls in bathroom...never felt totally clean in room. Staff was very nice. Overall, hotel would be very good if rooms were cleaned up and refurbished

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Howard D

Dear Howard D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that you felt that the property was in need of some TLC. Our last renovation was in 2008. We are in the process of making some updates in 2014. I have forwarded your cleanliness comments to our Executive Housekeeper. We are certainly pleased that you found our location on the beach to be excellent. We hope that you will give us a second chance should your travels take you back to the Melbourne Beach area.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Overall a very nice stay, rooms are clean and staff is very accomidating. The location is second to none...right on the beach. Also have a very nice pool and Tiki Bar!! Overall it was a very quiet and comfortable experience staying at the Hilton Melbourne Hotel.

4  Thank John Mr C

Dear John Mr C,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront Hotel. I was very pleased to read that you loved our location, found your room to be clean, enjoyed our Tiki bar, and most importantly, the fact that our staff was accommodating. Please come back and see us on your next quiet and comfortable getaway.

Warmest Regards,