“Great Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Boulder, Colorado
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We don't give many excellent reviews but could find nothing to ding a star off of our recent stay. The property was clean with views from every room. The staff was very attentive and were greeted and frequently asked if there was anything we needed. The gym was well equipped and even being graduation time was quiet.

If I had one complaint it would be the price of the drinks at the bar but this is typical.

Room Tip: In the south tower ask for a room away from the very loud ice machine and elevator.
3 Thank CandKGeorgia
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear CandKGeorgia,

Thank you for rating us 5 stars! Our team is fully aware that earning a fantastic review does not come easy. I was elated to learn that you found our team to be very attentive and that you felt that our property was clean. We really do have some stunning views. I would like to apologize for the ice machine noise. I will have our Maintenance team check all of our ice machines. Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

john.depiro@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (350)
Orlando, FL
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were here for a short visit on Memorial Weekend. Our room was an ocean front view. We so much enjoyed the view, and our room as well as the lobby and pool area were super clean. The front desk attendants were most friendly and helpful. We would certainly stay again and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

4 Thank Marilyn04
Dear Marilyn04,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Melbourne Beach as your Memorial Day weekend getaway. I was thrilled to see that you found your guest room, the lobby, and our pool area to all be super clean. I was even more pleased to learn that you found our team at the Front Desk to be friendly & helpful. I will pass along your positive praise. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your return.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Beautiful property. Very clean and great service. Special thanks to Augustus for finding us the perfect room. Drinks at the bar were great and the view from our room was spectacular. Also really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Highly recommend!

3 Thank Hay C
Dear Hay C,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Melbourne Beach. I was excited to see that you found the property to be clean, enjoyed our breakfast buffet and bar area, and most importantly that you enjoyed our service. I was also very glad that Augustus found you the “Perfect room!” Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

Bakersfield, California
Reviewed 31 May 2014

One reason why I'm a Hilton Honors member is that I know I'm always going to get a certain level of service and stay at properties that offer a certain level of comfort, amenities, cleanliness and affordability.We arrived and checked in at the front desk with Kay.. She was so friendly and accommodating .. Went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable.I would like to say the front counter worker Kay is awesome she went above n beyond to make sure I felt as through I was relaxed in the comfort of my own home away from home…I enjoyed my self and will most definitely spread the word how awesome the customer service is at your hotel…

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Jenni W
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Jenni W,

“Awesome customer service!” Thank you for posting the wonderful comments and for choosing the Hilton Melbourne Beach. We appreciate your loyalty as a Hilton Honors member. Our property is 100% committed to delivering the Hilton Brand promise. Kay is an outstanding employee who really cares about our hotel as well as the Hilton brand. Kay came to us with previous Hilton experience and is accustomed to delivering Diamond level service. We very proud that you felt at home with us and really appreciate you spreading the word. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your return.

Roaming Shores, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel does offer a decent ocean view, but you have to be on the end of the hotel that is closest to the ocean, or you will hear more highway traffic than anything. This is by no means a posh resort, but is clean and nice. The best thing this hotel has to offer is very friendly and helpful staff. They dropped everything to help us whenever we needed something. Our room's sliding door wouldn't open and they sent two guys up immediately who got it open, no problem. I requested to be moved closer to the ocean and they moved my things for me and put us one room from the very end and I could listen to the ocean the whole stay. I spilled soy sauce on the comforter and they not only sent a new comforter up to the room immediately, they brought a clean sheet too, just in case. This was how the whole stay was. Anything we needed, they were on it, including charges that should have not been on my room. Staff makes all the difference in a good stay.

Room Tip: Request a high room, closest to the ocean so you don't have to listen to highway traffic.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Casi V,

Thank you for comprehensive praise of our team. I was thrilled to learn that our staff was ready and available for anything that you needed. The fact that you felt our property was clean and nice was also quite flattering. I am sorry that you had trouble with the sliding glass door in your room. I was however, relieved that our Maintenance team fixed it promptly. Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We arrived and checked in at the front desk with Mitch.. He was so friendly and accommodating .. Went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. We also had breakfast and was waited on by Karla.. She too was delightful and very friendly. We loved the location and service . We travel quite often and definitely recommend this Hilton. Thanks for the outstanding service.

Room Tip: ABOUT 15 MINUTES FROM COCOA BEACH...
3 Thank CiaoBella0215
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear TonyandToni,

It is such a compliment to receive a 5-star review from a senior contributor on Trip Advisor. Thank you for sharing your experience. Mitch was recently hired and is a SUPERSTAR at the Front Desk. Carla was our Employee of the Month most recently. Both team members are very committed to customer satisfaction and your feedback will deliver both inspiration and appreciation to each of them. Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

Brandon, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

One reason why I'm a Hilton Honors member is that I know I'm always going to get a certain level of service and stay at properties that offer a certain level of comfort, amenities, cleanliness and affordability. My stay at this location was no different.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank David H
Dear David H,

Thank you for supporting our brand. Our team in Melbourne Beach works diligently to deliver the Hilton promise each and every day. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

john.depiro@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Port d'Hiver
Port d'Hiver
#1 of 13 in Melbourne Beach

Been to Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!