“Very nice”

Hampshire
“Very nice”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Not wanting to drive 6 hours from Miami to Jackonsville
we decided to stay over night half way. We chose The Hilton based on TA reviews and it worked out perfectly.

Friendly staff, clean hotel, beautiful beach.

Entertainment was provided by Lou's Blues bar a short walk. Loved it.

Gym facilities were OK for a hotel.

We opted for B&B, however, we ordered from the menu, not aware of a price cap per room of $x. 2 x eggs benedict exceeded the cap.

The breakfast buffet looked plentiful and, if to the same standard as our breakfast, very enjoyable.

Thank you.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank MrsRachaelB
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear MrsRachaelB,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Melbourne Beach based on our Trip Advisor reviews. I was glad to see that your stay with us worked out perfectly.“Friendly staff, clean hotel, and beautiful beach” sounds like the recipe for success! Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

At your service,

john.depiro@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (352)
New Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I'm here for a business trip and was lucky to have booked early to get an oceanfront room. I'm listening to the roar of the ocean as I just woke up, and enjoying a cup of coffee in my room surrounded by plush pillows. The staff here is very nice and accommodating as well. I would stay here again without hesitation. There were a lot of young people in the pool and kids in the jacuzzi so that kept me away but only because I was enjoying alone time. There is a tiki bar by the pool which is cool. I did notice the noise from the bar and pool travels up so just expect a little of that but it wasn't a big deal.

4 Thank bgreenley
Dear Br00k_V2014,

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is such a pleasure to receive a review from a Top Contributor such as yourself. It sounds like you had a very relaxing stay from the roaring sound of the ocean to dining at our tiki bar. I would like to apologize for any noise issues that transpired during your visit to the pool. Thank you for your business and for mentioning that our staff is very accommodating. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Hotel is clean and nicely appointed, restaurant is wonderful, and amenities are much more than you'd expect for the price. Most importantly, the staff here is as friendly, courteous, and accommodating as you'll find. I called the front desk in the middle of the night, admittedly very cranky. My room was too warm for me and the thermostat wouldn't go down any further (which is totally logical - 70 degrees is cool enough for most people and I'm sure people ruin their compressors turning the temperature down too low.) Alicia W. answered the phone and was totally empathetic and apologetic and friendly, even though I was not. Cindy came right up - Honeywell directions in hand - and adjusted my thermostat for me, and was also clearly so happy to help. Alicia and Cindy - you made my night! It's folks like you who make me believe in true, heartfelt customer service. I'll see you again in a few weeks! :)

4 Thank Br00k_V2014
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Br00k_V2014,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community. I would like to apologize for the issue that you had with your AC. I was quite proud of the service and dedication demonstrated by Alicia and Cindy. Thank you for recognizing each of these ladies. I was also quite pleased that you found our staff to be friendly, courteous, and accommodating. We do have a very proud Housekeeping team and a beautiful restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the Ocean Grille. Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you again and again in the future.

Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I hosted a conference here for FCPA in June 2014 and the staff was absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend anyone business or company host their even here. You will not regret it. Everyone was great.

Room Tip: Try to book a room that's 3rd floor or higher. Great ocean view rooms
4 Thank Delicia L
Dear Delicia L,

It was an absolute pleasure hosting the annual meeting for the Florida Careers Professional Association. Helping make this event successful was our #1 goal. Everyone who attended the event was very professional and quite appreciative. We look forward to a long-term partnership with FCPA for years to come.

Strongsville, Ohio
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Was there for a business trip in June 2014. My weeklong stay was excellent. Comfortable, clean oceanfront room and bed, and excellent customer service all the way around. Great free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius. No need to rent a car.

5 Thank baja722
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear baja722,

Thank you for being our guest for the week. Our team will be very proud of your Trip Advisor post. We strive for excellence and the fact that you felt that our hotel was “Excellent” means that we succeeded. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

San Angelo, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The location is not crowded with tourist. Ocean view from your room! Beach is right there, so if you enjoy a early morning or late evening quiet walk on the beach, then this is the place to stay! Many speciality restuarants are not far!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

4 Thank Amy P
Dear Amy P,

Thank you for the 5-star review! Melbourne Beach is one of the best kept secrets in the state of Florida. I was very glad to see that you enjoyed the view from your room as well as the hotel’s beachfront location. Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

At your service,

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 8 nights. By far it was the best hotel we've stayed at in Melbourne. The staff was completely focused on customer service. Front desk was superb in being helpful and friendly. Housekeeping was good and even stopped to inquire how we were doing. Outdoor bar area has great service and Jennifer was no nonsense and friendly. She actually sent my fruit plate back when she didn't think there was enough variety. The restaurant had a nice vibe and view of the ocean. Great food and get the shrimp and corn chowder soup...best I've ever had! Live music around the pool on weekends.

Try to stay in the north building and upper floors for a great view of the ocean.

4 Thank 15degrees
Dear 15degrees,

Thank you for posting an amazing 5-star review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the opportunity that you gave us to serve you for 8-nights. Thank you for also mentioning that you felt that our Front Desk team was “Superb” and that our staff was completely focused on customer service! Your review truly makes my day. Jennifer at our pool bar is fantastic. Our chef will be thrilled that the shrimp and chowder soup is the best that you ever had. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your return.

john.depiro@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Port d'Hiver
Port d'Hiver
#1 of 13 in Melbourne Beach

Been to Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!