Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$143
Hilton.com
US$112
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$100
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$167
US$149
Radisson
  • Beachfront
1,793 results
All reviewsmelbourne beachfront deskocean viewnorth towerpool areaoceanfront roomhilton melbournebreakfast buffethigher floorpool and hot tubgreat beachpoolside barthe entire staffbeach accessnice poolcocoa beachkarl
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We arrived late to check in and were informed that a water pipe had burst in the tower that we were going to be in. Unfortunately we would not be able to check in. Tired...and ready for bed with a 10 year old in tow this could have spelled disaster...But Alissa and the rest of the front desk staff were on top of things already. A room had been reserved for us down the street at the Double Tree Hilton for the night and would be able to check in as soon as possible the next day. When we stopped in the next day again, Alissa was on it. Rather than chance putting us back into a tower that could have had, and already had had additional plumbing issues, we were moved and had a room within an hour. We had no issue passing the time at the pool. If not for the customer service alone, we'd be back. Clean hotel, GREAT beach views, and nice pool area. And...on a side note: We thought MUCH nicer and cleaner than the Double Tree down the road.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Denise S
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Denise S,

Thank you for patronizing our two Hilton branded properties. I would like to apologize for having to relocate you; due to the temporary issue with the pipe break in our South tower at the Hilton. On a positive note, with adversity comes an opportunity to rise to the occasion. In this case it was our Front Desk Supervisor, Allissa. Thank you for recognizing her. We will celebrate your comments at our next associate meeting. I was also pleased that you found the hotel to be clean, enjoyed our views and pool area, and of course thought that our beach was great! Thank you for supporting both our Hilton & Doubletree Suites Hotels here in Melbourne Beach. We operate as one team and together we are here to make Melbourne Beach your #1 destination. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Nice clean hotel with friendly staff and great access to the beach and ocean. Breakfast in the restaurant was a good value. The rooms were very quiet and the ocean views were great. We had a great time with our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Bruce S
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Bruce S,

Our access to a beautiful beachside paradise couldn't be any simpler. Thank you for the marvelous 5-star review! On behalf of our team we are delighted that you had a great time. I definitely would have to agree with you that our restaurant offers great value compared to most upscale hotels. I will pass along your positive praise to our staff in Housekeeping and the rest of the team who strive for service excellence on a daily basis. Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was extremely happy with the cleanliness of the hotel.The staff was wonderful from the front desk agent that checked me in to the housekeeping gentleman that helped me access my room when I had issues with my room key.The whole staff is so efficient.The room was very nice,I had an ocean view,I didn't have a full balcony but I didn't mind since I was by myself. For couples or anyone that like to sit in the balcony and enjoy the ocean view ,make sure you mention that to the front desk at the time of the check-in.I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank labelle f
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear labelle f,

Thank you for the beautiful 5-star review. Our Housekeeping team will be honored that they made you extremely happy. I was thrilled that you felt that our team was wonderful & efficient and that you were able to enjoy the view of the ocean. Some of our rooms in the South tower have a larger balcony however, the views from our North tower are quite breathtaking. Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Loved it, loved the view and everything about this hotel. The outdoor pool and bar area was fantastic and very clean. The ocean front view made this hotel well worth while. We would come back again just to relax and enjoy the hotel and its accomodations.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Sharon R

Dear Sharon R,

Thank you for the invigorating 5-star review. It was a true pleasure to have you stay with us and we are delighted that you enjoyed your visit. Our outdoor pool area and ocean view are definitely the focal points of our property. This allows our guests to enjoy a true escape from reality whether coming in locally or flying in. Thank you for your business. We hope that you will allow us the privilege of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This hotel was nice, clean, and the staff were excellent. I booked this hotel for business and brought my family with me. We had a wonderful time. The only negatives we noted were the complimentary internet was spotty (first-world problems) and the restaurant lacked choices and was pretty expensive. We would stay here again for leisure, if we travel back to Melbourne.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Daniel S
John_DePiro1665, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Daniel S,

Thank you for the inspiring 5-star review. We appreciate your repeat business. I was thrilled after reading your comments. It was nice to see that you felt that our staff was excellent and that the property was clean. We are in the middle of an extensive Wi-Fi upgrade. I am sorry that you had trouble with our system. Our dining menu has actually increased in size and our prices were lowered on most of our entrées as of January 2014. If there is something specific that you would like to eat, our Chef can usually make it for you. Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.