We stayed here on a Saturday night with our sons the night before our cruise departed out of Port Canaveral on RCI.
We stayed on Marriott points. We chose this property over the RI in Cocoa Beach due to the newness of the property and all of the excellent reviews. We had to drive past Port Canaveral to Melbourne on our drive down from South Carolina but it was worth the extra few miles.
The check-in was flawless. The location is a decent area. We drove over to the beach for a walk and it was any easy 6 to 8 minutes. The room was spotless. The bed was most comfortable. The breakfast was very tastey.
Nothing but great things to say about this property in every way. When we cruise out of this area again or even visit the Space Center, this will definitely be our launching pad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Melbourne is the perfect location for those marathon business trips. We are here to help you stay strong and productive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Melbourne Florida