“Nice hotel.”

Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
“Nice hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Amazing hotel for long stay.
The room has everything you need away from home. The place where is located the hotel is good, as well.
The breakfast is American standards.
The people in front desk is very receptive and nice.
I really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass on your words to everyone at the hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Property Coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

My family and I stayed here for 6 nights and truly enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is clean, staff very friendly, love the decor, comfortable bed, great breakfast. The maid even did my dishes that were left in the sink! Nice outdoor pool, basketball court, great breakfast. I liked how there was a grocery store across the street. The rooms were a bit smaller than other residence inns that I have stayed in, but still a great place to stay. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Hello,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I myself love the convenience of the supermarket across the street and how can you beat someone other than yourself doing the dishes.
Thank you again for taking the time to write how much you enjoyed our Residence Inn. We hope to see you again!

Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

We have stayed at the Residence Inn Melbourne numerous times during trips to Melbourne and have always been very pleased with our experience. The rooms are clean, quiet, and well appointed. The staff has always been very helpful. We would recommend it highly.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Hello,

Thank you, thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed your and for your kind remarks regarding our service. I will pass your coments on to our staff! Hope to see you soon!

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

I recently stayed at the Residence Inn during a visit to Melbourne. I enjoyed my stay; the staff was courteous and professional. My room was very nice, spacious and clean. Everything looked brand new. It is conveniently located and very near to downtown Melbourne with free parking and free breakfast. There is a Publix across the street which was very handy. Highly recommend the Residence Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
JimRidenour, General Manager at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and for enjoying your stay; we appreciate your kind words about our Hotel and Team of folks who make it happen for all our guests everyday. Hope to welcome you back again real soon.

Sebastian, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

We were in town on a house hunting trip and the lovely room and great service did a lot to lower our stress level! Tracey was able to get us into a room early (thank you soooo much!), Eric helped us with the Internet connection, and happy hour was so happy we didn't even go out to dinner! The room was spacious, well appointed, quiet, and luxurious as well as being a good value. We highly recommend it. The free breakfast was great also.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
JimRidenour, General Manager at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 29 June 2013
Thanks so mucy for your great stay and for your kind remarks regarding our service. All great stuff and most appreciated. Hope to see you back one day soon.

Melbourne Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Courteous and professional staff...great amenities, clean spacious and well appointed rooms. Free parking, free breakfast, free wi-fi, and pet-friendly for a $100 non-refundable. Only complaint is the breakfast setup is not adequate to serve the masses in a timely manner. In all fairness...it was Memorial Day weekend, but they should have anticipated the additional traffic based on the reservations. Great experience otherwise....

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
JimRidenour, General Manager at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
Thanks for your kind words regarding your stay with us. Concur on the Breakfast comment as we did anticipate; however, we still got overwhelmed as we must be pleased that everyone seemed to enjoy our breakfast. Thanks for staying with us this Memorial Day Weekend.

Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Many of my past hotel reviews may have been negative. This will make up for that hopefully. I wasn't sure if I should stay here as I was working at Patrick AFB for a few weeks and thought it was too far to drive. It isn't. I got a 2 bedroom suite, even though I only reserved a one bedroom. The room itself is beautiful and very comfortable. Two bathrooms and a kitchen that is very functional. Granite even.

After I checked in, I tried to hook up my PS3 to the TV to no avail. I moderately complained about it and within a day and a half it was working. I'm not a big gamer by any means but I do enjoy playing some games and travel with my PS3. I'm not here on vacation so after work I'm usually in the hotel.

I haven't really sat down and tried the breakfast but I do get a cup of coffee when I leave in the morning. There is a Publix right across the street, too.

Bottom line- great hotel and great service. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank mromero548
JimRidenour, General Manager at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 19 May 2013
We cannot ask for anymore, so to speak, and we appreciate your superb remarks regarding our Hotel and our Associates; very kind, most appreciated and we hope to see you back real soon.