“good value”

Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Sarasota, Florida
“good value”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

the hotel is very clean and all staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms are big and the kitchens come with plenty of supplies. The pool is small but well maintained. The breakfast is great. There was a strange mechanical/electrical noise (4th floor/back of building) but we got used to it by night two.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank konsrq
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thanks so much for your kind remarkss. I am so sorry to hear of the strange noise. If you could email me where you were staying so I can have our engineer look into it. We hope to see you again.

chiara.kafer@marriott.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I was meeting some people and had to leave early the next morning to take one of them to the Orlando airport, so it didn't make sense to stay at different hotel. I figured that his company was paying his bill, but I pay my own. When he told me what rate he was getting, I questioned the front desk and they immediately gave me a special corporate rate due to the company that I was in town visiting. Off to a great start. Got up to my room, opened the door and I guess that I wasn't expecting a suite. Very nicely done, and I'll stay here again. Close to downtown Melbourne and all of the wonderful restaurants, pleanty of shopping close by if you've forgotten anything, Publix supermarket across the street.
The staff was very friendly, the place was clean, and quiet. They have a new customer in me.

Room Tip: Not sure if there is a bad room, but I've only stayed once.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank traveling_fiber_guy
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass on your words to everyone at the hotel. We hope to see you again soon! Hopefully this time you canstay a little longer and enough our town.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed at this location overnight for a funeral. Even though it was a sad occassion, we still found time to enjoy ourselves The staff is friendly and courteous. The rooms are clean and spacious and they have very comfortable beds.There is a shoppping center right across the street We didn't need to bring the kitchen sink, it was already there.

Room Tip: Ask for the pool view, it is so serene.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Hello,

Thank you so mcuh for taking the time to compliment our property. I am glad to hear the even though you were here for a sad occassion that you were able to enjoy yourselves. I loved your statment "We didn't need to bring the kitchen sink, it was already there." Thank you again, We hope you can visit our Residence inn again. Of course this time for better reasons.

Longboat Key, Florida
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Had to be in Melbourne several days for business. This was a very comfortable, clean, and convienient place to stay. The staff was very nice and made some very good restaurant suggestions. Each day the breakfast was slightly different and better than your average chain hotel.
If you are looking for a place to stay in the area, this is a very nice place. Close to the hospital as well.
TV in relationship to the living areas location was a bit awkward compared to some Residence Inn rooms we have staying in, but ... still very comfortable room.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
JimRidenour, General Manager at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Thanks so much for your kind remarks and memorable stay. Your focus on our breakfast is very much appreciated as we work hard to make it better every day. Thanks again and come back soon.

Best Regards,

Jim
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Clean studio type apartments with all the basics. Friendly helpful staff. 4.5 miles from the beach and close to Historic Downtown Melbourne.
Melbourne has a lot of great seafood restaurants and the staff can direct you to many of the best ! Ichabod's Dockside is one!!

• Stayed July 2013
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I love hearing that we are your "home away from home". We look forward to seeing you soon at our Residence Inn.

Chiara kafer
Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Amazing hotel for long stay.
The room has everything you need away from home. The place where is located the hotel is good, as well.
The breakfast is American standards.
The people in front desk is very receptive and nice.
I really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 29 July 2013

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My family and I stayed here for 6 nights and truly enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is clean, staff very friendly, love the decor, comfortable bed, great breakfast. The maid even did my dishes that were left in the sink! Nice outdoor pool, basketball court, great breakfast. I liked how there was a grocery store across the street. The rooms were a bit smaller than other residence inns that I have stayed in, but still a great place to stay. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Hello,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I myself love the convenience of the supermarket across the street and how can you beat someone other than yourself doing the dishes.
Thank you again for taking the time to write how much you enjoyed our Residence Inn. We hope to see you again!