“Definitely will stay there again.”

Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
“Definitely will stay there again.”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Only stayed one night,but it was very clean and very comfortable! The staff was very accommodating. We didn't eat at the restaurant,but the menu looked great and so did the prices. Enjoyed watching the race at the bar also! Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We stayed here for two nights. We didn't spend much time at the hotel since we were busy all day. But it was clean and comfortable. We were very happy with the room and we'd stay here again. The room was large enough to accommodate all of us and the bathroom was modern and very clean. We didn't use the hotel restaurant or the pool but they looked nice. We check in on a Saturday night and there was a wedding going on so the hotel was very busy. On Sunday evening it was much, much quieter.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Efland, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 14 June 2013

This Holiday Inn is very nice along with a great staff. I stayed at the hotel for 2.5 weeks, and I would surely stay again. The rooms are very spacious and the housekeeping staff does a very thorough cleaning every time. The hotel is in a great location, with many restaurants and shopping centers within five minutes. My only complaint would be that the hotel has no free or continental breakfast. There is a restaurant in the lobby that has cheap breakfast options, but I never ate anything from there. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Melbourne/Viera area.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
nadinegra, Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Dear Tucker B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and share your most recent experience. I will definitely let our housekeeping staff know what a wonderful job they are doing. I do see that you were disappointed that we do not offer a free breakfast. Our hotel is a full service Holiday Inn which means that we have a full service restaurant on site for your dining pleasure. We do not provide a free breakfast, but we do however provide each guest with a cooked to order meal. I hope that the next time you are staying with us you will have a delicious breakfast at The Rendezvous.

We would like to thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Nadine Graham
Front Desk Manager
Holiday Inn Melbourne/Viera
Kernersville, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I will think twice before i ever stay at another Holiday Inn. I understood they have renovated this hotel but to my surprise when i walked into my room nothing was changed. The wallpaper was peeling, curtains shredded, could not open blinds the cord was missing, room very dark due to the type of lamps, so you could not work. The original pictures were still hanging. And please do not get me started on the bathroom. Shame on Holiday Inn-this is not their standards and for not checking their sites. I am a club member and have always supported the chain but it will take time for me to ever book again at a Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: pick another hotel
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Dear KB1718,

Thank you for your comments as we are constantly working on improving our product and I am extremely disappointed that your stay was not up to your expectations. I am sorry for the unusual condition of the room you received during your stay. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will share these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

Connie D
Central Florida
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The hotel is a very very nice hotel with very comfortable rooms. I stayed 5 April - 7 April. The room was very clean and appealing. The food at the restaurant was very good but the prices could be a little better. It would be nice if they would at least offer a continental breakfast at no expense. However, the hotel staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. The hotel is located around many restaurants and is convenient for shopping needs as well. I have to reiterate the pleasantness of the staff and their desire to help and assist in any way. The only reason I don't give five stars is because many hotels now offer either a full breakfast or a continental breakfast.

Room Tip: Personally I like rooms up high
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Cincinnnati, OH
Reviewed 22 March 2013

On the positive side, the room was comfortable, and the beds were heavenly. The check in staff were great, although the night clerk was asleep at the desk when we checked out at 5am. On the other hand the restaurant was a horror at breakfast. The food was good but we had terrible service. With 2 waitresses working a crowd of women food judges in for Melbourne for training, it was a rough experience. One of the waitresses told my mother in law "gimme a break I'm new". So we decided we were better off at McDonald's or Bob Evans across the street. The carpets were worn and my mother in law said that when she moved a chair to find a shoe, the space under the chair was filthy.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Dear 328JuliaWhite,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It is pleasing to know that you like our comfortable room accommodations. I am sorry that you found your stay to be less than satisfactory due to the level of service received from our hotel staff and condition of the carpet not fully living up to expectations. We take all reviews positive or negative very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Once again, many thanks for posting your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Holiday Inn Express.

Zelyn N
New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I stayed there on March 3 and 4. It wasn't bad for the money. I found it to be relatively clean and the staff was pleasant. My major complaint was that my room was directly opposite the soda and ice machines. I was awaken at 5:30 in the morning by what sounded like ice crashing down. Maybe the ice machine was being refilled, I don't know. The previous evening it was all about soda cans dropping down. The maids in the hall were also pretty loud. At check-out I mentioned it to Nadini, who was very pleasant, and she said I would be contacted by the manager, Mr. Patel. I never heard from him. Anyway, I wouldn't advise against staying there, if the neighborhood is convenient for you, but I would request a quiet room.

Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank scott c
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 April 2013
Dear scott c,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. I understand that having a good night sleep is important and it sounds like we fell below your expectations. I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced due to the noise. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Ferdinand G.