I booked through Priceline and had a good deal at $50. This was supposed to be a 2.5-3 star hotel. And I guess it would make the cut. It's an older property and you can tell that immediately by how dark the lobby appears. Had a nice check in with no problems. The room was very basic, had to pay an additional $10 to have a refrigerator/microwave brought to the room. We requested it at check in, called several hours later when it hadn't arrived; housekeeping brought one to us in a few minutes and shortly thereafter we realized it wasn't working; another phone call and we got a working machine. It was a room with no view and we didn't expect one since the hotel is right off I-95. The restaurant didn't appear to be open on a Sunday evening, so we went out for dinner. Nice options are nearby as well as good shopping. The room lacked any extras and sometimes it's the little extras that make a difference. For example, there was a coffee pot for us, but only one packet of single serve regular and one single serve decaf coffee for us. One of us was going without caffeine in the morning! The bed was quite soft and uncomfortable for the two of us. The untreated wood frame holding up the bathroom counter seemed a bit 'rustic' and unfinished.
Overall, the room was clean and comfortable. Good enough for a night or two. But nothing that would make me come back......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Melbourne Florida Hotel is the Ideal Destination Located in the heart of Brevard County the newly renovated Holiday Inn Melbourne - Viera Conference Center Hotel is the only full-service hotel in Melbourne, Florida. Our hotel's location puts the best of Florida at your fingertips. Guests know that our Melbourne hotel off I-95 at exit 191 makes getting to Aeronix, Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, Patrick Air Force Base, and NASA hassle-free. Surf the web at warp speed using our business center or free high speed wireless Internet access. There's a state-of-the-art conference center with 7 000 sq. ft. of space and dedicated staff to provide personalized service for your event. The best Florida vacation begins at the Holiday Inn - Viera Conference Center. The Duran Golf Club and other golf courses surround us. You can experience the thrills of NASA and the Space Coast or simply relax on our world-famous beaches. From Brevard Zoo to shopping at The Avenues of Viera this hotel has it all.Guests lodging at the smoke free Holiday Inn - Viera Conference Center hotel bask in Florida's sunshine while being refreshed in our tropical outdoor pool. Dine with us at the RendezVous Restaurant & Lounge for a delicious meal from our European-trained chef. Take a vacation from everyday life with our great Melbourne hotel deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Kognitiv US Corp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Viera Hotel Melbourne
- Holiday Inn Melbourne
- Melbourne Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center Melbourne, Florida