“Great, Friendly place to stay!”

Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Orlando, Florida
“Great, Friendly place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is a great place to stay.......and Riza at the front desk will always make you smile......she is genuine in her efforts to make you feel welcome and makes every effort to make your visit a pleasant one......she is one of the reasons I made sure it was on my business travel list of places to stay!

The entire hotel experience is a good one from check-in to check out. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation........I will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
nadinegra, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Dear Bruce H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your most recent stay. It is a pleasure to see that our staff is making your stay a pleasant one.

It was great to see that Riza went above and beyond to give you the experience that you deserve. Our guests should be comfortable especially when they are traveling and away from home.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to seeing you very soon!!

Hotel Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Simsbury
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I spent one night at this hotel. The check-in was quick and accommodating. When I asked for a quiet room, I was given one at the back of the hotel on the third floor away from the elevator and ice machine. The room was sparkling clean, sheets soft, mattress comfortable, and large- screen LG TV had good reception and lots of channels. Just wish they had in-room movies. There are plenty of chain restaurants and stores within walking distance. Keep in mind that Chick-A-Fil, which is across the hotel parking lot, is closed on Sundays (so I, once again, missed out on this culinary delight). The Avenues, a large high-end shopping plaza, is about a mile away. Murrell Road has terrific sidewalks for a long walk.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Qwik16,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is such a pleasure to provide you with a comfortable and clean room .

Our housekeeping staff takes pride in ensuring our guests have such an experience.

Once again thank you for letting us know about your stay. We hope that on your next visit to this area you stop by and see us again.

Medford, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

Good dependable holiday inn. Great location lots of eating options and easy access to I95. Staff was helpful. Nice small bar/ restaurant a good place to meet up with friends n family. Small gym. Room was clean.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear fuzzybradams,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel it is great to hear that our staff was helpful during your most recent stay.

We do see that our gym may not have met your expectations and for that we do apologize. The next time you stay with us we can give you details about our offsite full service gym. This facility is open 24 hours and is free to all of our guests.

We hope to see you again in the very near future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a good place to stay the night before our cruise. The friendliness of the staff was amazing. After we checked in we received a call asking if our room was ok. When an employee brought the crib for my daughter she once again confirmed that everything was ok. The crib itself was impressive. Usually you get a mattress with a fitted sheet on it. This one had a padded bumper all the way around and even a baby blanket. My daughter slept great! The pillows on the king bed were a bit small and unusual, but no worries your room has a "pillow menu" which allows you four different types. While the hotel is not new, I don't see why the age if construction matters. It is clean and has a friendly staff which is much more relevant to myself and my family than date of construction. The pool is a good size and has a nice sun deck. No frills here but everything once again seemed clean and in working order. Free coffee is offered in the lobby in the morning which was a nice touch and saved me a few dollars. Plenty of dining options in the area including a very nice looking restaurant in the lobby. Kids eat free at this hotel so make sure to check out the menu, they have nice selections at very reasonable prices. A steak, side, salad , and bread is $16.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Tampachris25,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. It is great to receive feedback from our guests so we can see areas of improvement as well as giving accolades to our staff.

We are so happy that we met your expectations on so many levels and areas. Our guests are very important to us and we want to make sure that you have the best stay possible. From your review it seems that you were able to enjoy many aspects of our hotel and your daughter had a peaceful night of sleep.

If you are in the area again it would be our pleasure to accommodate you and your family again.

We hope you enjoyed your cruise!
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

A true test of a hotel is when something goes wrong. I had a major issue with my room at 6:00 at night (door lock broke locking me out and everything I had in Florida IN). The front desk sent the housekeeping manager immediately to assist, and she stayed with me the whole time until we were able to get my belongings. It took several calls and a manager finally figured out how to get in, they moved me to a new room with no issues and even helped me carry my stuff over.

The employees here are the best part of the hotel. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, they bent over backwards to correct the issue and went above and beyond with making up for the inconvenience.

A huge thanks to Norris the housekeeping manager for always smiling even when I was ready to cry in the hallway, and to Samir the manager that saved the day (night) with his lockpicking skills!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jack J
nadinegra, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear Jack J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate when our guests take the time to share their experience with us.

We are so happy to hear that during a difficult issue our staff was prompt in resolving this and also went above and beyond to ensure you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. It is very rewarding to see when employees are mentioned by name and that our employees are taking great care of our guests.

Once again it was our pleasure to provide excellent service and we hope you visit us again in the near future.

Nadine G
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

The property was perfect for me-----although the hotel seems a little old, the room was very good---great bed---bathroom updated-----pretty large flat screen TV---location right off the highway is good-----a lot of restaurants nearby---I did not eat at the hotel or visit the bar---the only negative is if you want to go to downtown Melbourne, it is a pretty decent drive-----10 to 15 miles-----and downtown is a very neat place-----lots of restaurants, bars, etc.----I had a microwave and refrigerator in my room---no extra charge---

Room Tip: I booked on Hotwire---3 star hotel---about $50-----I would ask for a non-connecting room---mine was...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Harvey L,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel, and we were able to provide you with a wonderful stay.

It seems you were able to enjoy the area as well, we hope next time you will also enjoy a drink or dinner at the hotel.

Once again thank you for staying with us.... hope to see you again.

Nadine G.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stay in Brevard County often, as we're former residents and have family in the area. Normally, we stay at Holiday Inn in Titusville. It's a newer property, always clean and welcoming. This time we didn't book ahead and they were full, so the front desk called around and found a room for us in Viera. I'd thought about staying there before because it's a better location, being right in the middle of the best shopping and restaurants Brevard county has to offer and right off Interstate 95.
It was apparent upon check-in that the property was older, but it is well kept and welcoming with darker colors that added character and sophistication. Our room smelled clean and was larger than the newer rooms and soon as we closed the door, it was quiet with a solid door and sound proofed walls. There was no noise from the interstate and only in the bathroom did we hear anything from the hallway.
The beds were queen sized and very large (almost looked like kings to me) and the most comfortable beds I've had to date. We slept so well that my daughter and I didn't even want to get up the next day and booked two more night, just because we loved the beds so much.
The television was a large, seemed to be a 52in flat screen Samsung, great picture and the usual selection of channels.
The only downside was, there was no refrigerator or microwave, although I understand you could order one sent up. The bathrooms, although nice sized, could have used new vanities as noted by other reviews and on our last day I saw a couple of bugs in the bathroom. Coming from the area, I recognized them as what we called silverfish, they come from the water pipes, if I'd seem any earlier I would have asked for another room and an exterminator.
All in all, it was a good stay and the price was right. Book online for a better rate, they're rack prices are higher, which is weird, but it is what it is. It's a good safe location and I would stay again.

Room Tip: Book online for a better rate or look for a coupon.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
nadinegra, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Dear Denise S,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Holiday Inn Melbourne/Viera. It seems that many guests also agree that we have the most comfortable beds.

Thnak you again for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Nadine G.