Courtyard by Marriott Melbourne West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscourtyard by marriotttypical courtyardstarbucks coffeecourtyard arearoom was cleanfree wififront desk staffhotel is locatedcheck in was a breezean older hotelmini fridgean upgradewould definitely stay here againshort drivechecking inparking lotconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This Courtyard is typical of most, although my room felt a little smaller. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and I was able to recreate a document I needed for a meeting the next day (and print out ten copies) in their business center. They even loaned me a stapler! I had a first floor room, which was by the pool and therefore very noisy until the pool closed. In the morning however, I enjoyed sitting out on the patio and reading the paper. The front desk staff gave me directions for all the places I was going and even a discount coupon for the restaurant I wanted to visit. They also helped me find my lost car keys! The hotel is also very conveniently located, near many restaurants and the historic downtown area. I frequent Melbourne quite often and will definitely return to this hotel, mainly because of the can-do spirit of their staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Chiara K, Chiara Kafer at Courtyard by Marriott Melbourne West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I am so glad you had the opportunity of visiting our hotel and taking advangtage of many of our amenities. Too bad we did find your car keys, you could have stayed with us longer. :)
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

This is definitely an older property although as with most Courtyards, the lobby has been recently refurbished to include the Bistro Café. Although I didn't eat at this one this time - I really like them. Location is on a very busy street, it was convenient to my meeting location, but as a jogger this location dictates you stay inside on the treadmill! All personnel were super friendly and professional.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank JVBV
JimRidenour, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Melbourne West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thank for for your kind remarks regarding our newly transformed Courtyard and hopefully your next stay you will have time to experience our new Bistro. We are pleased that we are convenient to your business on the Space Coast and hope to see you again real soon.

Best Regards,

Jim

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I am a Marriott fan. A guest expects comfort, clean rooms, fully functioning infrastructure, professional service, and security. The Melbourne Courtyard goes further with a staff that is quick to smile, engaging and anticipates requirements. It is obvious to me that management places a high premium on customer relations and it shows. They are proud of their newly renovated hotel and their Bistro. Rooms were spotless as were the common use areas. We were impressed by the food quality and the service. Ms Laura who attended is to be commended for her professionalism. I also commend the management for their attention to detail to include a welcome note from the manager thanking us for our return visit. A nice touch! Obviously, we enjoyed our three nights.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the courtyard and pool and found it to be fine.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Chiara K, Propery Coordinator at Courtyard by Marriott Melbourne West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

WOW!!!

Thank you so much for your amazing compliments us with your kind words. So glad you got to experience our newly renovated property. Our staff takes much pride in their work and your words show that people notice. I will pass on your wonderful words to hotel staff! We are so glad you got to spend 3 days with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night traveling through the area. The hotel is undergoing a renovation both inside and out. The rooms are very nice and clean. Exterior work did not hamper our ability to access the parking lot or walkways. The check-in was great and the staff member was very professional and helpful. We had an envelope mailed to the hotel and it was waiting for us without any issues.
We had a very quite night and could not hear any other guests during the evening. While breakfast is not included in the price, they do have a small area that provides a cooked to order breakfast. While we were not planning to eat here in the morning, we decided to save some time and try it. We had a great meal and the person taking our order was friendly and helpful in making recommendations. She came by several times during the meal to check on us.
Overall service at this hotel is great and would recommend if traveling through the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank wilmtrvler
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Courtyard by Marriott Melbourne West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for your taking the time out to compliment us with your kind words. I am so happy you did get the letter you were expecting. I believe I was the one who spoke to you on the phone. So glad you got to experience our hotel. Our staff takes much pride in their work. I will pass on your wonderful words to them! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

This is a convenient hotel if you do not need or want to be by the beach. Clean and sufficiently comfortable.We arrived very, very late due to a delay in our flight but the hotel staff had our room set aside and a rollaway already made up for my son. Much appreciated. The only odd thing was that in the morning my husband and son were just standing near the breakfast area waiting for me to check out and were accosted by a hotel staff member and told that since we did not have a breakfast plan, they would have to pay for breakfast. We did not have a breakfast plan (I did not know it was an option) and were not planning to have breakfast at the hotel anyway and was glad to know it was extra charge before eating but it was strange.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great compliments. Glad you stayed when you did; the following month we started a whole hotel renovation. We now have newly renovated rooms, Bistro and
outdoor experience. Hopefully you can visit again to experience our New Courtyard Property!!