“Great hotel!”

Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Melbourne, Florida
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stayed twice at this hotel. It is amazing. Although the hotel rooms seem pretty small they are good and clean. Best thing of the hotel is the complementary shuttle all around town. Great for people travelling.

Room Tip: Opt for the bed and breakfast room / suite. Totally worth it.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Maaadavd,

Thank you so much for your repeat visits to our hotel! We are very grateful for your comments and observations, and I hope you'll return as soon as possible. If our standard rooms are slightly smaller than your preferred accommodation, please be sure to ask our reservation specialists or front desk agents about upgrading to a junior suite for your next stay. It's a surprisingly-affordable option that gives you quite a bit more room to stretch out. I hope this helps! Thanks, again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Allentown, PA, United States
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The Hiltong Rialto Place is conveniently located in Melbourne with great access to bearby attractions. The hotle is beautiful and the staff is first rate. From the reception team through the housekeeping staff, the team was very professional.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear Ed,

Your gracious review of the hotel is very much appreciated! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the entire team. We hope you'll come back and visit us again the next time you are in the Melbourne area. We remain at your service!
Isla
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for business on and off for the last 15 year! I would highly recommend it to anyone coming down to the space coast. The staff at this hotel is second to none! Front desk managers Gordon & Barb are top notch professionals, always taking care of everything. The van drivers (TJ & Johnny)are the best I have ever been around; ready, willing & able to accommodate anything you need. The bar & restaurant staff are outstanding as well. This hotel really makes a business traveler feel at home!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Makai50
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear Makai50,

I cannot begin to adequately express my gratitude for your taking the time to specifically name and praise members of my team! To get this kind of feedback and know specifically who has impacted your experience in such a positive way is a gift that every manager should dream of. I will share your review and compliments with my team at our staff meeting this week, but I wanted to let you know how grateful we all are for the fact we have earned your business for this many years and that you think of us in such a positive light. If there is every anything any one of us can do to improve your experience, I hope you'll share your request with the team. We remain humbly and gratefully at your service.
Dundee
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed in the Junior King Suite - fantastic accommodations. Next time we'll make sure the floor we stay on is occupied by adults. We happened to be there during a weekend seminar for young adults (who liked to party at night). Staff did take care of the problem.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Brenda M
Dear Brenda,

I am so sorry to hear that we had a rowdy group of young people on your floor and that it disturbed your stay. I was delighted to hear that we took care of the problem for you and that you enjoyed the rest of your visit. Please do me an enormous favor when next you return to Melbourne and give me a call. I would be honored to have you upgraded to my best available room and insure we have placed you in a quiet corner of the hotel. It's the least I can do for a guest who was as gracious as you've been after what I know must have been a frustrating experience. Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I look forward to your return stay very soon.
Daphne, Alabama
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Outstanding Business Hotel or Family, not on Beach but worth staying and driving to beach. The Food in the Rest. is outstanding. The Bar is comfortable and the bar tenders are the best, Cheryl and Kimberly. The Bellmen, TJ and John, will take you wherever you need to go safely.

1 Thank Brian D
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Brian,

It has been such an immense privilege being your home away from home all these years. Our hotel has enjoyed your patronage more than you could have ever possibly have enjoyed your stay, so thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve. We are all so grateful for your wonderful compliments!
Saint Helena, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great service from a professional, warm and friendly staff. Rooms are standard with fridge, microwave, flat screen tv and free wifi. Wifi can be hit or miss depending on where you are in the hotel and room. Rooms and overall hotel is quiet, which was important with working night shifts. Gym is standard with bare minimum for a good workout. Could use some heavier weights and a bench/squat rack. Pool is a little inconvenient and not centrally located like most hotels I'm used to staying at. Hotels restaurant food was surprisingly above par. Of course, I'm only judging this from a beer and hamburger point of view. Overall very pleased with my lengthy stay.

1 Thank Jeremy P
Dear Jeremy,

I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I appreciated the time and attention you gave to reviewing our hotel! Your opinions on such a great cross section of our amenities tells me you took full advantage of what our hotel had to offer during your stay and are in a very unique position to give us incredibly helpful feedback. For your next stay, we are anticipating an updated package of fitness equipment, so I hope what is added will improve the quality of your workout. I will pass along your compliments to our food and beverage team, and I promise I will consider every alternative to relocating the pool. I hope you will return to experience our upcoming improvements in the coming year. Thank you again for your very kind review of our hotel..!
Manitoba, Canada
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My husband was in Melbourne on Buisness,so I went with him for a little holiday.Everything about this Hotel was wonderful.The beds and bedding was just like sleeping at home.The Restaraunt served the best meals...we tried several other restaraunts in Melbourne,and they did not compare to The Rustic.The Shuttle is a bonus,always ready to take us anywhere.And the best for last...The Staff were fantastic!!!By the end of the week,we felt like we were at home..Great place to stay!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Maggiemaysmom,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and the amazing comments you have written about our hotel! I sincerely hope you will seize all future opportunities to travel to Melbourne with your husband, as we are privileged to be a home away from home for both of you. I have passed along your wonderful compliments to the chef in Rustic and will make sure the entire food & beverage team knows they have fans in Canada! If there is anything I can do to make your next visit even more pleasant than your last, I hope you will let me know. Cheers!