Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$145
US$114
HolidayInn.com
US$104
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$133
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$189
US$167
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsexecutive floorthe concierge loungeclose to the airportfront deskhilton melbournelobby barnice hoteldiamond membershuttle servicebusiness tripjunior suiteflorida techbusiness travelerfitness centerbreakfast buffetbusiness centerenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was very pleased with my stay. The rooms were comfortable, quiet and roomy. The room, and hotel in general, was very clean. The staff were pleasant. As an added benefit there was a restaurant in the hotel and it really was quite good, with a variety of menu items. Really no reason to go seek food elsewhere and I usually didn't. Location was convenient for just about everything. I was here for a business trip, but if I were to travel to Melbourne for personnel interests, this would be my first choice of places to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Danopfl,

It's incredibly flattering to receive such a glowing recommendation from such a seasoned traveler and reviewer on TripAdvisor. I will make sure that the individuals and departments you complimented receive your praise, and I know I speak for all of them when I tell you how much it means to us. We certainly strive to deliver the best product and service in the Melbourne-area, so please let me know if there is ever anything we can be doing to better meet your needs or further exceed your expectations. Our team remains at your service!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This hotel is located for easy access to shopping, beach, and downtown area. It is visually pleasing and has a nice atmosphere. The price is very reasonable. I stay here when visiting family and it makes for a pleasant easy going vacation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor! When you return to the area, we hope you'll allow us to host your next stay. It has been a pleasure to be of service, and I appreciated hearing how much you enjoyed the hotel.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The hotel and guest room were attractively decorated, reasonably spacious and clean. For a small fee I was able to get a microwave and small refrigerator in the room. My only recommendation is to spray deodorizer in the elevators, which were a bit musty. Thank you Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place for a pleasant stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Jacqueline,

Thank you for your review of the hotel and the kind observations you made regarding our rooms. Your recommendation about the elevators has been forwarded to our housekeeping department, and they will make sure we stay diligent about the air quality in that area of the property. I know that you will find this issue much improved upon your next visit to our hotel! Thanks again..!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Rooms are nice and confortable; however the carpet needs to be cleaned or replaced.

The location is great! Very closedo the historic downton.

Front desk personal are vey nice.

VIP Lounge; is bad very, too small and food selection very poor.

Room Tip: Rooms are nice and confortable.
Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Hi, Henry!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel..! I appreciate the compliments and the helpful observations. While we are fortunate that the majority of the hotel is still in excellent condition, there are a few places where the property might be showing her age. We are in the process of planning a complete renovation of the property to take place later this year that will address the size and location of our executive lounge as well as the age of some of the carpet to which you may have been referring. I sincerely hope you will return and experience the updated Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place when it's done!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I've spent less money on better rooms that have included more ammenities than this specific Hilton. Checking in the first day, they had placed me in the wrong room trying to charge me an extra $20 for it and told me I wasn't able to move for 3 days. The hotel staff is nice and will help you out with any problems, but you're seen more as just a customer in line rather than a person. Not very important. Rooms were fixed everyday but never felt clean at all. Internet access was alays down at the most inconvenient times. Very frustrating. This hotel was DEFINITELY not worth the price tag at all.

1  Thank Tyler L

Dear Tyler,

It's unfortunate that you continue to feel as though the hotel has not addressed this matter thoroughly enough with you personally. As I'm sure you recall, the $20 upcharge you experienced was due to the fact that you booked an executive-level room at the time of your reservation and the rate was very clear. When you addressed this with the front desk upon arrival, you were relocated to a standard room and provided the rate you desired. If you require further clarification of the incident in question, I do hope you will contact me directly. I appreciate your having taken the time to complete a review of the hotel and wish you the very best of luck in all things.