Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Beach Tropics Motel(Indialantic)
Beach House Motel(Indialantic)
Monterey Motel(Indialantic)
View Hotel
All reviewsexecutive floorthe concierge loungeclose to the airportfront deskhilton melbournelobby barnice hoteldiamond membershuttle servicebusiness tripjunior suiteflorida techbusiness travelerfitness centerbreakfast buffetbusiness centerenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Stayed here for 10 days to visit a sick family member. Great location, quiet room, great staff, no complaints would stay here again. Restaurant food was excellent, staff very helpful. Executive level services were a relief after a long day

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Mary,

Let me begin by saying I hope your sick family member is feeling much better. I am pleased to learn we were able to make you comfortable during such a trying time. Thank you so much for your praise of our hotel and staff. We would be honored to have you as our guest again and hope to see you under much better circumstances in Melbourne next time.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

No bathroom fan small rooms no complimentary breakfast dirty ceilings old microwave / refrigerator (looked like a set from the 1980's). Noisey bathroom fixtures, literally woke me up when my son turned on the bathroom sink faucet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Horton,

I apologize that you had so many perceived issues with your recent stay. It is unfortunate that we had not known about your list of desired amenities prior to or at check-in, as we have several room types that have complimentary breakfast, evening cocktails, new refrigerators, microwaves and other offerings included in the rate! In some instances, if we add a refrigerator or microwave to a standard room booking, the exterior of these appliances is not always as attractive as we might wish. However, they are operationally perfect for their intended use. Please contact me prior to your next stay so that I might have the chance to upgrade you to our executive floors and allow you to experience the stay for which you had hoped. Thanks again for bringing these matters to my attention.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Almost 10 years ago our Daughter had her wedding reception here. The hotel was awesome then and trust me it still is. This trip we stayed over the Christmas holidays. Loved the fact that we could take our little dog with us, The hotel is clean, the staff is polite and the bartendar was a doll. All in all we had a great time.

Room Tip: check out the Hilton honors program, always a good chance of being upgraded to a great room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Donna,

I was very pleased to read your review of the hotel and grateful for the praise for our property and our associates. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope you will do so again when you return to Melbourne! We are very fortunate to be the only full-service hotel in Melbourne that accepts pets, so I'm thrilled that this feature was a real benefit to you!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Overall the hotel is very clean and up to the hiltons usual standards, the staff are impeccable when it comes to customer service. I would recommend this hotel as a good location not far from the mall and local amenities.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Edward,

I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! It looks as though we may have met your expectations, but I truly wish we had exceeded them. When next you plan to be in the Melbourne-area, I hope you will stay with us again and see if we can't "wow" you. If there is anything I can do to improve the quality of your experience, please contact me directly. I look forward to hosting your return visit and remain at your service.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Myself , husband and daughter travelled from the UK for a 5 night stay. The purpose of our trip was not exactly a holiday but to accompany our daughter for a few days prior to her starting studies at FIT.(Florida Institute of Technology).Whilst i agree with another reviewer that the location may not be ideal for tourists it was perfect for our needs. On entering the hotel we were warmly greeted by the Concierge and directed towards the front desk.The Hotel was beautifully decorated with Christmas decorations . Check in was prompt and efficient.All the staff we met throughout our stay where most helpful and friendly.The hotel shuttle was a great bonus taking us to and from places within a 5 mile radius especially in the evenings so we could have a meal and drink without having to drive.Breakfast buffet was a good selection and our servers were always friendly and accomodating.We will be visiting Melbourne again in April and this hotel will be our first choice. We had a room on the 8th floor, which is the concierge level. The executive lounge was closed for the holidays, so the hotel gave us vouchers for free breakfast,one drink and appetizer per evening in the main bar and restaurant. The appetizer of shrimps in garlic butter and cheese were the best I have ever tasted and I would like to pass my compliments on to the chefs. I hope our next stay will be as good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear UKjulie,

GO PANTHERS!! We are incredibly proud of our affiliation and proximity to FIT, and I am so glad you made us your home away from home during your visit! Thank you for the kind remarks and observations about our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will allow us to serve you the next time you are back in Melbourne! Have a wonderful new year!