“Beautiful & Not Expensive”

Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The facility is beautiful, full of amenities, well located and has an awesome workout room. Staff makes you feel welcomes and is helpful. You will notice the quality from the outside in and among everyone on the staff. The room rate is very good for a hotel of this quality.

1  Thank Hugh M
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Hugh M.,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for the very high praise you gave us in your comments! We encourage all of our guests to explore the hotel and take advantage of our amenities, so I am pleased to hear that we have exceeded your expectations with our fitness center and general ambiance. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to the area. My staff and I remain at your service and look forward to hosting your next stay!

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I've always liked this hotel. The staff is amazing. Minutes from the airport and a driver that is so helpful, and always on time. Rooms are great and beds comfy. Food is great, gotta try the lobby bar too. Amenities are good in room with a single serve coffee maker and good toiletries.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear FlyMom10,

I can't thank you enough for being a loyal repeat guest of our hotel or for having such nice things to say about my staff! My front office team, bellman and shuttle drivers consistently receive high praise from our frequent travelers, and I'm proud to see them mentioned here again. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us more pleasant or comfortable, I hope you'll contact me directly. We're looking forward to your next trip to Melbourne!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

There was a problem with my reservation when I arrived. Gordon came out of his office to assist me. He was professional, and detail oriented during the entire interaction. He even talked to my travel agent on my cell phone searching for my reservation. We did not find my reservation, so Gordon made a new reservation, and made sure I had a great room.

One hour after my arrival, Gordon called my guest room to let me know he had continued searching until he found my reservation. What diligence! I am a seminar speaker, and somehow my name had been entered with last name=Seminar and first name=Fred.

In addition to the FANTASTIC hotel, I am super impressed with the staff.

Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Sunhawkins,

I cannot thank you enough for posting this review about our Front Office Manager, Gordon. He is a very dedicated member of our team and consistently delivers impeccable service, but there is no substitute for the feedback of a valued guest on a site like TripAdvisor. I am exceedingly pleased that he went out of his way to create a "wow" experience from what could have been a very inauspicious start to your stay. I hope you will return to the hotel soon so that you can measure our consistency for delivering great service. We try to make it a habit, and it is always our pleasure. Thanks again for the review!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have stayed at the Rialto multiple times over the last six months and have had consistently excellent care from the staff. The rooms are always clean and they go out of their way to take care of my needs.

Dear Kathleen,

While I appreciate every single word of the review you wrote for our hotel, the greatest compliment you gave us was the privilege of your repeat business! I am so glad we consistently deliver the kind of product and service you expect and have the opportunity to host your visits as often as we do. Please ask for me at the front desk the next time you are at the hotel. I would love to get the chance to thank you personally for the pleasure of your repeat stays. If there is anything my team or I can do to make your visits to Melbourne more pleasant, please let us know.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This Hilton provided great hospitality and was very catering to my needs even after check out. The location was great if you have a chance to make it to the beach its a short drive away and is very close to many of the areas great eating spots!

Dear Melissa M.,

You were so very kind to take time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor, so thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to cater to anything you might need, and we look forward to having the chance to do so again. On your next visit, allow us the privilege of shuttling you to and from the beach at no charge. Our van drivers are pleased to be of service!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel a few times as a Hilton Diamond member. The hotel has an executive floor, however I stayed during the weekend so I got free appetizer at the hotel bar which was very nice along with beer or wine. Breakfast buffet was nice although I think you have to pay a little extra if you want something that is not on the buffet like an omelet or french toast. But you do get more than your standard continental breakfast in the buffet i.e. eggs, breakfast meats, etc. I would come back again. The hotel is not far from the beach and I think they may offer a shuttle. I am not sure.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Tony B.,

I want to thank you for being our recent guest and for your status as a Hilton Diamond Guest! Your loyalty is appreciated, and I am grateful for your business. Thank you for taking the time to provide such a nice review of our hotel, as well. We are fortunate to be adjacent to the airport, shopping, dining and all the attractions that downtown Melbourne has to offer while only being four miles away from beautiful beaches. You are correct! We offer a complimentary shuttle service to the airport, the beach and anything within a five-mile radius. We'd love the opportunity to take care of your transportation needs during your next visit. I hope you'll return to the property very soon. Thanks again and have an excellent day!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed 2-Nights at the Rialto to explore Melbourne & Cocoa Beach before 6 days in Orlando. We really enjoyed this hotel. It was super quite & the corner suite was huge! The Breakfast was very, very good with the best coffee I've ever had at a Hilton.

The concierge in the lobby was on top of the game, ringing the elevator for you as you entered the lobby, this was a nice touch. They suggested a restaurant in Melbourne on our 1st night, but after waiting over 45 mins for a table (place was only 1/4 full...), we headed back to the hotel and had a brilliant dinner at 1/2 the cost!

This is a great place to stay which is close to the beach, Nasa etc

Room Tip: Diamond Upgrades are generous