“Nice hotel”

Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Loved the hotel and staff. We was having a family reioun there and they knew this since last year, but anyways you can't make any noise there after 8 pm really so if your kids was playing or you was laughing loud security was called. Not good for family events but hotel clean and the food was awesome

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Samantha R
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Hi, Samantha...

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your family reunion! We truly enjoyed hosting your gathering and hope it was as pleasant as you hoped when planning it. As a business class hotel with a lot of corporate clientele, we are slightly more conscious of noise issues than some resort-area hotels. I hope that the level of quiet didn't detract from your enjoyment of the stay. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to hosting your next visit to Melbourne! Our very best to your family..!

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, decent price, friendly staff. Shuttle to area attractions is a nice touch and they know where to send you for food, drinks, etc. Comfortable and quiet. Right by Melbourne Airport, historic downtown and not far from beaches. Only here for a couple nights but would def stay again

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank BigJP25

Dear BigJP25,

I wanted to thank you for such a specific and itemized review of the hotel. It was great to see a comprehensive list of our services and amenities stated as being of particular value to one of our guests. If there is anything we can improve for your next trip to Melbourne, please let us know! We look forward to hosting your next visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

If you are lookong for a place to stay while on business, this is good. Fitness room, wifi, in hotel dining, pool. If you are expecting luxury or a resort feel, go somewhere else and NOT Hilton on Melbourne beach... that botel is just downright ugly! At least this one has an attractive lobby.o

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for sharing your thoughts with your fellow travelers. I regret that we did not make a better impression on you as a leisure hotel, but I admit we are focused and best designed for business travel guests. I would be interested in knowing which amenities we might add/change/improve to give you a better leisure experience the next time you're in Melbourne, so please contact me at skelly@hiltonmelbourne.com to share your suggestions, if you ever have the time. Thanks again, and have an outstanding day!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Staff is very helpful, service is good, amenities are mostly in good condition, but lower floor rooms have been noisy, and some of the 8th floor master bathrooms are horribly designed. Easy to find, and location is functional.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Kenneth,

I wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for providing a review here on TripAdvisor and letting us know how we might fully exceed your expectations in the future. We have a variety of room types and suites available at the hotel, and I would be happy to walk through all of them with you to find a design that meets your needs. Your comfort is important to us, so if there is something specific we can do to make your next stay in Melbourne as near perfect as possible, we are at your service. Thanks again for your business and for your review!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have stayed here several times and couldn't give you a single complaint if you held my arm behind my back. ALL employees are so very friendly and competent. Great food in their restaurant. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ann B

Dear Ann,

It was so fantastic to have you stay with us again, and I'm so glad we keep taking such good care of you! Please consider this your home-away-from-home any time you can get to Melbourne. We are so grateful for your repeat business and for the sweet review you gave our team. Let me know if there is ever anything more I can be doing for you!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations. The room was very clean, plenty of space, the bedding comfortable. Plenty of parking and well-designed furnishing layout. The wireless internet was a bit slow but that could have just been the load.

The service was wonderful. I'd like to give special kudos to the night manager, who adjusted my rate to the promotional rate that I was unable to obtain via the Internet; and to the morning manager on Saturday, who was amazingly accommodating of my change of schedule.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank spishman

Dear Spishman,

It's an honor to be called a hidden gem, but we are ready for the secret to be disclosed! Please tell your friends! All joking aside, thank you for the very kind review of the hotel and for the praise of our staff. I will make sure they receive your compliments, and I look forward to having you stay with us again anytime you are back in Melbourne.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The location is perfect. Close to the beach and to the charming downtown of Melbourne. The onsite restaurant has great menu choices for lunch/dinner. I did not try the breakfast but the choices were just as great. Menu prices were fairly priced for the food choices.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pachia M W

Dear Pachia,

It was such a great pleasure to receive your review of our hotel, and I was thrilled to know we took such great care of you during your visit. We are truly fortunate to have a location that is so centrally convenient to the airport, downtown Melbourne's shopping, dining & nightlife as well as a quick and complimentary shuttle ride to the beach. I'm also glad you had a chance to experience the dining options available at the hotel, so thank you for the kind review of the restaurant, as well. The greatest compliment we could possibly receive would be the opportunity to host your next visit to Melbourne. If you have an opportunity to return, I hope you will do us the honor of staying with us again. Thank and have an outstanding day!