DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
GreenLeadersGold level
Stafford, Virginia
“Our Go To Place.”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We always enjoy this hotel and is our go to when we need a room on the beach. Nice room size. I sure wish the toilet/shower room was bigger. Like the sofa/sleeper if needed. Great bed and love the deck over the ocean.

1 Thank Rachel S
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Rachel S,

Thank you very much for continuing to make our hotel your #1 choice in the area. We appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of further assistance to you.
Carlos.cerda@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (410)
Akron, United States
Reviewed 1 January 2014

All the rooms in this hotel are ocean front and are right on the beach. Rooms were clean and tidy and the bed was very comfortable. Since this was right on the beach, I was surprised at the level of cleanliness as I have found most beach side hotels to be hard to keep clean and often have mildew issues. I would definitely stay again.

1 Thank Cynthia S
Dear Cynthia S,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for giving us a 5 Star review! It means a lot to us to hear you found our hotel clean and comfortable during your stay. Please feel free to share any additional comments with us. In the event that I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I just love this Hotel, I always go back its my 4th visit to Melbourne and we always stay at Doubletree I will be back again in Feb. I find the rooms to be awesome and the service great.......Thanks to all of you who make my stay so good........

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear TA Member,

We appreciate the time you took to give our property a 5 Star review! I would like to thank you for your loyalty and look forward to accommodating you again in February. Please feel free to contact me prior to your arrival so I can assure you have perfect stay.
LEHIGH ACRES
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Great views of the beach and Ocean from your private balcony. Front desk did a fantastic job on every request that we made. Ample easy parking even when hotel is full with all kinds of food options from pizza to steak within a mile or so. Hotel furnishing are showing some wear but still in very good condition and rooms were clean and comfortable. So if you are looking for a place to chill out and enjoy the ocean up close we would recommend this over the other hotels on the strip.

1 Thank Thomas C
Dear Thomas C,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your 4 star review. I was glad to hear you enjoyed the view from our private balcony. I will personally thank our front desk team for taking care of all your requests. We know how useful Trip Advisor is to travelers so we thank you for recommending our hotel to others. If you would like to make any additional comments or suggestion, please contact me directly.
Thank you!
Oviedo, Florida
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We wanted a nice, clean, comfortable hotel right on the beach and that's exactly what we got here. I opted for the breakfast package and it was well worth it, we totally enjoyed the breakfast. Nice atmosphere for breakfast. I love it when a pool has a pool bar and they make really great drinks. The beach was an easy stroll over the sand dune bridge. There is a variety of really cool restaurants nearby. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DennisDebbie
Dear DennisDebbie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Hotel. I was glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast package. Our team works hard to provide you a room that is clean and comfortable, with friendly service as we always want to be your first choice. We appreciate your loyalty and looking forward to serving you again. Please contact me directly if there is anything else I can do for you.
Puyallup, United States
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Best kept secret on the Treasure Coast! Clean comfortable rooms all with ocean front view for a reasonable price. Beautiful sunrise in the morning from your room balcony. Beach chairs and unbrella's available for rent. Check out Corey's Bagels. Awesome place for breakfast. Texas Roadhouse has great steaks for dinner.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank James H
Dear James H,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a 5 Star review! We appreciate you sharing our secret of being the “Best kept secret on the Treasure Coast”. I will share your kind comments with the rest of our team. In the meantime, please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.
Miami, United States
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The Hotel is a bit dated, with the old style outside entrances and small bathrooms. however, it is well worth the price. it is in a great location beachfront Melbourne beach Fl with places to eat and drink close by. You can start the day with a perfect sunrise and great ocean view, all from your room.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Peter C
Dear Peter C,

I thank you for taking the time to review of hotel. I was glad to hear you enjoyed our location and breathtaking views. If there is anything else I can do for you please contact me directly.
Carlos.cerda@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront