DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Pool
US$149
US$132
Hilton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Beachfront
US$103
US$144
2,190 results
All reviewsdouble treepocket doorcookiesfront deskmelbourne beachtoilet and showerocean viewliving roompool deckfirst floorbreakfast buffetnice beachhot tubrooms face the oceanbeach accesscocoa beachpoolside bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed one night in February on our way to South Florida. What a treat! Our room was very clean, the bed quite comfortable, and our view of the ocean was fabulous. The sound of the crashing waves was quite relaxing!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NewAdventurer2
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear NewAdventurer2,

I noticed that you are a very active Trip Advisor member so your kind comments and positive review means a lot to me. Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and please feel free to contact me directly there is anything else I can do for you. We hope to get the chance to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

No hot water after only a few minutes. No hot water in the sink either. Told the front desk but don't think they could fix the problem during our short stay. Would probably not select this facility again.

1  Thank Robert W

Dear Robert W,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to inform us of the issues you reported through your review. I can assure you that this incident is an isolated one, and I am sorry that we failed you on this occasion. I have forwarded your comments to our Chief Engineer, to which I am assured that they have taken the necessary action to ensure that the hot water issue is resolved immediately. I hope you give us a second chance to make a better impression on you.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This hotel is the Friendliest hotel I have ever stayed at! On top of this the Views are amazing the rooms are amazing the breakfast is amazing the heated pool is actually heated. I can not say enough great things about this hotel! I am looking forward to staying at this hotel next year. This vacation was one of the best I have ever been on and it was 99% due to the hospitality of this hotel. Every single employee at this hotel goes above and beyond!

3  Thank Giovanni B

Dear johnbl1500RF,

We are so glad you had such an amazing stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and we value the opinion of our guests. In the event that I may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Hospitably,

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This property was clean, friendly and relaxing. All the staff was accomodating and helpful. We had a wonderful time and will be back again. Great beach location. My mom sent us there for my 28th birthday and she had them put a cake in my room. Saint Cloud, Florida

2  Thank Russell J

Dear Russell J,

I would like to thank your mother for pointing you in our direction and you for allowing us to be part of your 28th birthday! I want you to know that our team works very hard to provide you a room that is clean and comfortable, with a friendly attentive service as we always want to be your first choice. In the event that I may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2014

One of the best hotels on the beach. What a fantastic hotel, the rooms are great, comfortable, clean and roomy. From the front desk at check in , to the pool bar every employee is so friendly , and helpful. they make your stay a pleasure . Great food at the restaurant and the bar though small is a great place to meet people , kick back and relax

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank retiredfelix

Dear retiredfelix,

Thank you for rating us as one of the best hotels on the beach! I will forward all your kind comments to the rest of our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Hospitably,